Former Deby Fan?

Shipley Ram

There is a post on the friends of Fulham chat from a "former Derby fan who now supports Brentford" advising them how to play us.

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=65355.0

I can't understand switching allegiance, neither can one of the Fulham fans.

"What’s a former Derby fan?

Are you a Forest fan now? Communicating to us from the dead? I’m confused."

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
5 minutes ago, 86 points said:

It's pathetic. Can kind of understand kids doing it when their first experiences of the game are their own, ie. not going to a match with their dad, but grown men? Meh.

Once a Ram, always a Ram.

End of....

The reasons given are a bit pathetic too, if you can get through supporting Derby while we had Phil Brown and the 3 amigos about then surely a bit of dislike for Mel and Gary wouldnt stop you supporting the club?

Makes me laugh how he feels he is sharing information which could really help Fulham win, like posters on a football forum will help dictate the tactics, then mentions sharing of tactics on the DET website cause the Fulham management team will of course be reviewing that before deciding how to play.

Looks like he is a member on here but hasn't posted for some time.

He s not a former derby fan ,no real fan of any team can or does change teams ,end of ,he might as well claim he’s a former knob head 

3 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

The reasons given are a bit pathetic too, if you can get through supporting Derby while we had Phil Brown and the 3 amigos about then surely a bit of dislike for Mel and Gary wouldnt stop you supporting the club?

Makes me laugh how he feels he is sharing information which could really help Fulham win, like posters on a football forum will help dictate the tactis, then mentions sharing of tactics on the DET website cause the Fulham management team will of course be reviewing that before deciding how to play.

Go on name and shame?

Sith Happens

To be fair if i ever see a post on another teams forum from an ex derby fan with inside information, then notice the posters name as B4...then i might just pack it in.

1 minute ago, Paul71 said:

Dont need to, its the same name.

How odd. You’d think he’d be hkbee now wouldn’t you ? Seems bizarre to keep the club’s nickname as his chosen user id when he’s switched allegiances. 

Brentford are welcome to him by the way.

Can’t understand anyone swapping teams. 

I was born in Ashbourne and sorrounded by Chelsea and QPR fans(not really any glory there) but I couldn’t chase glory, my first experience of football was the baseball ground. And what a rich time under Arthur Cox it was. 

PistoldPete2
15 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

It's not that woman who flounced off in an enormous huff when Clough was sacked, is it?

Someone called Gammon, I think she writes in the Derby telegraph. 

20 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Makes me laugh how he feels he is sharing information which could really help Fulham win, like posters on a football forum will help dictate the tactics, then mentions sharing of tactics on the DET website cause the Fulham management team will of course be reviewing that before deciding how to play.

Does he go by the name of McMuffin or something similar?

PistoldPete2
4 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

It's a pisstake. Nobody is so self-important as to think widely-known tactical information passed off as insight on a fans forum is likely to have any effect whatsoever.

He's not one of these incel saddoes, is he?

I used to be an incel, now I'm an excel. I don't excel all the time tho. 

Genuinely have never understood swapping teams. I know a lot of people have second teams too, and again I just don't care about anywhere else enough to have one. I'm just a **** neutral generally when it comes to football. 

23 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

It's not that woman who flounced off in an enormous huff when Clough was sacked, is it?

Jill Malone?

Thst was funny, sad and pathetic. But life’s too short so it’s just meh. I presume she wanted to a make statement but ‘and...?’ Is more apt.

Bet she reads this forum and still follows Derby though ?. And I bet she daren't deny it! 

Jill....? 

Jill.........?!

Jil....................?!!!?!

(Dan?!!)

Nah, she’s fazed.

Archived