Fulham F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MuespachRam said:

Both goals came about by that f ckjng Incable ***** Richard Keogh not following his man....I don’t care if we win 10-2 tonight and he scores all 10 that  knob should never play again. 

I don't think we can blame our defense entirely - mistakes are bound to happen if we're on the back foot for 90% of the game

4 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Well at least i dont have to stay up late now. Could get embarrasing now - cant see us scoring if we play until Christmas.

Why? We've had several chances and could easily have scored.

2 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Both goals came about by that f ckjng Incable ***** Richard Keogh not following his man....I don’t care if we win 10-2 tonight and he scores all 10 that  knob should never play again. 

It also pisses me off how he shot that archduke Ferdinand. ****. 

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, nottingram said:

Just me that thought Johansen should’ve gone?

No, wasn't the last man

Their two goals were coming so it wasn’t a fantastic defensive performance in the first half like the commentators were suggesting. Nowwhere near as solid as Friday. On another day Mitrovic would have scored both of his chances  and sessengon would have scored the one that got stuck under his feet.

Just now, ck- said:

Why? We've had several chances and could easily have scored.

Several great chances which have lacked any kind of quality when it actually comes to directing the ball at the goal. Their keeper has only touched it once.

Archived