Steve McClaren to QPR

Nuwtfly

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All of his failures seem to happen whenever change is needed; 

- Dropping Beckham and evolving ‘The Golden Genaration’

- Dealing with losing Misimovic and Dzeko at Wolfsburg and trying to shoehorn in the former’s replacement in Diego into the side

- Trying to turn a Billy team into a footballing team at The Dogs

- Being handed loads of players at Newcastle and being expected to get them playing

- Even during Mac 2, he took us over, organised us, ground out results for three months and then tried to get us playing via De Sart but the likes of Pearce, BJ and even Carson just crumbled when asked to take care of the ball.

I don’t know where QPR are at but if they don’t have the players to play good football then for the sake of his career he needs to get them organised and build from there, slowly.

I'd have loved to have brought him in to do some coaching, he is head and shoulders above anyone in this division on the training ground.

I'd have even gave him the director of football role, his knowledge of the game and contacts would have done us wonders next season if we are working within a tight budget and relying on some loans to get us by.

21 minutes ago, Papahet said:

I'd have loved to have brought him in to do some coaching, he is head and shoulders above anyone in this division on the training ground.

I'd have even gave him the director of football role, his knowledge of the game and contacts would have done us wonders next season if we are working within a tight budget and relying on some loans to get us by.

I think he and Jokanovic are top coaches personally 

Those triangles ?

Archived