United we stand

B4ev6is

Well guys lets send our lads to wembley us the fans can give us that extra bit enegary levels. I know that we rise the roof at pp and sold out pp and sold out away leg. We need to be louder yet again. Lets lads think wow wow wow we have never heard anything like this before and lets have a sea of black and white all over the stadium.

So we is with me lets send our lads back to wembley.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Well guys lets send our lads to wembley us the fans can give us that extra bit enegary levels. I know that we rise the roof at pp and sold out pp and sold out away leg. We need to be louder yet again. Lets lads think wow wow wow we have never heard anything like this before and lets have a sea of black and white all over the stadium.

Agreed, reaching the play offs has met my expectations from the start of the season all be it in a inconsistent fashion. So let's get behind the team and urge them on  to play their hearts out and let them experience what a passionate appreciative fan base this club has when they play good football.

We are capable of promotion with level heads ,good offensive football and a bit of good luck in our side.

Coyr

1 hour ago, Parsnip said:

Results do seem to have improved since b4 has been regularly making these rousing posts!

Hopefully another two to come before the season's over!

you sure? The "Wolves we are coming for you" thread went well.

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

fantastic neologism there @B4ev6is; enegary; noun; the amount of activity and the force therof exerted by a football team coached by gary rowett. viz; that birmingham side displayed bags of enegary in their 3-0 victory over hapless forest, trevor...

2 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Results do seem to have improved since b4 has been regularly making these rousing posts!

Hopefully another two to come before the season's over!

They always get me standing to attention.

Oh... rousing. Got it. 

2 hours ago, ram1964 said:

Agreed, reaching the play offs has met my expectations from the start of the season all be it in a inconsistent fashion. So let's get behind the team and urge them on  to play their hearts out and let them experience what a passionate appreciative fan base this club has when they play good football.

We are capable of promotion with level heads ,good offensive football and a bit of good luck in our side.

Coyr

I agree. My expectation at the start of the season was to make the Play-Offs too. After an awful run we seem to be 'on the up' with performances and results now. Hopefully we've hit some good form at just the right time. To give us the best chance of making it to Wembley we need to make the 'twelfth man' count on Friday. COYR

3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I'll be out of the country for both semi's but with you in spirit B4. Sadly we're not all united on this forum though and I'm sure there are some desperately waiting for us to fail or for Keough to slip so that they can relaunch their Gary/Mel out and "Keough's always got a mistake in him in" threads with a smug "I told you so" smile on their face.

Archived