Thank you Mel

RamLad1884

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

An ex football agent with no previous experience of running a club I beleive, is to be held accountable for getting 25 million out the owner, who didn’t have the best interests of the club at heart ? I’m sure if that was the case then there would be more than a civil court case against Rush, as it is though there is nothing to suggest any truth in this, and I’d be surprised if there was anywhere near it.

He was never a football agent

19 minutes ago, curtains said:

No because Mel owns the club .

Incorrect, the club owe many millions of pounds to Mel Morris.

The fact he owns the club is irrelevant, we owe many £10's of millions to Mel Morris personally.

45 minutes ago, DRBee said:

If you don't read Davids post its you who is the thick .

So the comments on the forum don't count? The main point  of the post commented on  was about fans making a verdict after one bad match and my reply was directed at that. ******.

I didn't call you thick matey, though on reflection, it would have been quite apt. I merely responded to the actual content of your dreary little post. You stated that you don't look at the polls, then in the same breath, that you took issue with the results thereof. In case you're unable to work it out for yourself, allow me to assist - the posts are made by the same folk who voted in the poll. 

Just now, curtains said:

Mel Morris settled the debt on Pride Park .

Mel Morris is Derby county Football club .

Not legally he ain't. 

Mel is Mel, and Derby are another entity altogether legally.

If Mel was Derby County as you say, what are the fans and customers of the Club?

Window dressing?

1 minute ago, reveldevil said:

Not legally he ain't. 

If Mel was Derby County as you say, what are the fans and customers of the Club?

Window dressing?

Sorry to butt in but you have answered your own question. Fans are fanatical customers who support the club by paying to watch the football. 

Just now, reveldevil said:

Not legally he ain't. 

Window dressing?

Can you actually provide any evidence that Mel is owed tens of millions? Genuine question. Clearly a debt of this size would be evidenced by a paper trail and / or listed in the creditors section of the annual accounts, would it not? 

1 minute ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Sorry to butt in but you have answered your own question. Fans are fanatical customers who support the club by paying to watch the football. 

Do you agree then that Mel Morris is Derby County Football Club, as @curtains asserted?

2 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Not legally he ain't. 

Window dressing?

Not going to get anywhere with you on this mate. .

As far as I understand we are debt free and Mel keeps subsidizing the club .

If he was to sell the club he would obviously receive some money of course he would but that’s another thing entirely.

Archived