Sign in to follow this  
Rambam

F1 2018

19 minutes ago, Duracell said:

Toyota - 5 times runners up at Le Mans - finally lift their 30-year curse and win the biggest race of them all.

Alonso was one of the drivers. 2/3 of the Triple Crown done, which is arguably a more significant achievement than a third world title would’ve been.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/motorsport/44510955

I know nothing about motorsports, what’s the third, out of interest. 

2 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

I know nothing about motorsports, what’s the third, out of interest. 

Indy 500.

The “Triple Crown” is the three biggest races in motorsport, Monaco GP (sole say F1 world title), Indy 500, Le Mans 24 Hours. Only Graham Hill has done it before.

6 hours ago, BaaLocks said:

By finally 'coming out' at London Pride you mean?

Why would I mean that? Im sure there is a joke in there somewhere...sorry dont get it though.

2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Why would I mean that? Im sure there is a joke in there somewhere...sorry dont get it though.

I didn't say you meant that, which was the reason for the question mark. My point was that many believe Hamilton is clearly 'on the other bus' and, given this is Pride in London, it seemed apposite to conflate the two activities of that and the GP to suggest Lewis might bring solace to many, who would admire his fortitude to do so, by confirming his homosexuality.

There, I think that has sufficiently sucked all the fun out of the original comment.

19 minutes ago, BaaLocks said:

I didn't say you meant that, which was the reason for the question mark. My point was that many believe Hamilton is clearly 'on the other bus' and, given this is Pride in London, it seemed apposite to conflate the two activities of that and the GP to suggest Lewis might bring solace to many, who would admire his fortitude to do so, by confirming his homosexuality.

There, I think that has sufficiently sucked all the fun out of the original comment.

Ok. Didn’t know that,  not really anyone's business if its true or not mind.

But anyway.

2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Ok. Didn’t know that,  not really anyone's business if its true or not mind.

But anyway.

But anway the worst and best of Lewis after tardy start, unlucky shunt and bit of safety car luck to climb back to 2nd

By the way inns similar manner @revildevil mentioned George Russell as a possible next generation Brit to stop up last year.

Him and Lando Norris produced some brilliant overtakes from back in the pack to 2nd and 3rd today.

Both well in front in the standings. Both could equally have bright futures ahead, if the cards fall right for them.

10 minutes ago, alexxxxx said:

Looking like Hamilton will face a small penalty for the pit lane incident but still a great finish.

Says could lose win. Surely that wouldn't be right. There was more than 10 laps left, enough time for them to review it and decide if any time added on needed etc

Depends if ferrari international assistance are involved.