Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

9 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

People who pick up their dogs poo then throw the poo bag on the floor/leave on a wall or fasten to a tree......eh?

Scumbags, no better than those who dont pick up after their dogs.

Anyone caught should automatically be enrolled in 100 hours community service cleaning the streets. Like wise anyone caught throwing any litter, regardless of what it is, even chewing gum or cigarette butts.

7 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Anyone caught should automatically be enrolled in 100 hours community service cleaning the streets. Like wise anyone caught throwing any litter, regardless of what it is, even chewing gum or cigarette butts.

100 likes for this! 

A local woman with 2 huge dogs has even been offered bags by other dog walkers but she just walked off! She never picks it up and it gets all dog walkers a bad name  

There should be a way of sending fines to drivers who throw litter out of the window. The hedgerows are full of McDonald's wrappers, bottles, cans and chip wrappers. Plus god knows what that HGV drivers fling onto the side of motorways. 

17 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I would put stocks in the park and volunteers could come and throw dogshit at them.

People who are really aggressive about their petty, yet very strong and totally uninformed opinions...

Annoyingly I think it may include me...I have never read, seen the original or even watched the trailer...but ask me if I plan to watch 50 Shades Darker and I can feel my blood boil at how someone would assume I would watch and how terrible it is...

2 hours ago, coneheadjohn said:

Cheap kitchen roll is a no no,like cheap bin bags that rip and put your rubbish all over your drive.(my life is so sad).

I agree. I bought it for a job I thought I didn't need the premium brand for. First world problems! 

3 hours ago, Chester40 said:

People who are really aggressive about their petty, yet very strong and totally uninformed opinions...

Yes.  Also those who think you want to engage in a petty nit picky argument and when you state that you don't they want to argue with you about that too 

4 hours ago, Chester40 said:

Annoyingly I think it may include me...I have never read, seen the original or even watched the trailer...but ask me if I plan to watch 50 Shades Darker and I can feel my blood boil at how someone would assume I would watch and how terrible it is...

Agree, during a disagreement over an opinion they feel repeating their view and raising their voice is sufficient rather than coming up with any factual information to support their view, or resorting to personal insults if you disagree with their view.

Just now, Paul71 said:

Agree, during a disagreement over an opinion they feel repeating their view and raising their voice is sufficient rather than coming up with any factual information to support their view, or resorting to personal insults if you disagree with their view.

THAT'S ********, YOU ******* ****** :)