Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

44 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Well that certainly isn't the case in this situation as I haven't been searching for any beautiful Arab wives , yet.

Its not an exact match, guessing they are juat adding the wife bit on, maybe a hint you need to stop searching hot Arab ladies ;)

2 minutes ago, The 1884 Group said:

How is a hipster beard different from a normal beard just so I know!

I love those cricket stump beards like the one layne staley from Alice In Chains used to have. Hipster beards are just a trend for people who like to follow others in many cases, not all obviously.

On 10/6/2016 at 16:23, EastHertsRam said:

This might have been mentioned being as we're on page 91 but I can't remember.

Petrol Stations with mini supermarkets. Can't speak for the promised land but down here the staff are obsessed with replenishing the shelves. They can see a long queue has built up but it's nah, I'm stacking shelves. **** the shelves, serve your customers you *****.

People who it seems do their weekly shopping at the aforementioned petrol station leaving their car on the pumps...BASTURTS. I really hope one of them gets a puncture and their ice cream melts all over their shopping or something else that inconveniences them.....like spontaneous combustion. 

Worst still is the BP garage in Mickleover now has a M&S mini mart inside.  And as we all know M&S attracts the type of well-off, bored old folk that take 3 times as long to do anything!!!

40 minutes ago, The 1884 Group said:

The last time I was clean shaven was 2008, and even that was only for a few weeks so my beard definitely predates the hipsters!

Despite now having one of those daft hipster efforts, I've only been clean shaven twice in 12 years.  Once for Movember a few years ago, and once when I shaved before a girl I met on holiday came to stay as she didn't like stubble rash...

18 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

Worst still is the BP garage in Mickleover now has a M&S mini mart inside.  And as we all know M&S attracts the type of well-off, bored old folk that take 3 times as long to do anything!!!

That used to be the cheapest around for fuel. Now its a good 5p/l more than anywhere else. Bloody M+S.

1 minute ago, Animal is a Ram said:

That used to be the cheapest around for fuel. Now its a good 5p/l more than anywhere else. Bloody M+S.

I only ever fill up there if I'm low after visiting me Mum's.  The prices started to creep up after they shifted the building to where the jet washes used to be...