John Souttar

DcFc Dyycheee

9 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

How often have you seen him play? Young yes but nearly 120 first team matches hardly makes him a rash youngster

4 hours ago, Mistaram said:

Surprised your a Hearts fan that's a long way for you to go to know he's just a rash youngster 

Yeah i live in Edinburgh and can honestly say hes rash  (as in dives in alot, terrible positioning, makes basic mistakes) however the one decent game i saw him have was in the Edinburgh Derby this week, and we do need some younger players.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do we keep getting linked with Scottish players? Maybe Scottish journos don't know much about English football except that some Scottish players have joined us in the past. 

12 hours ago, Kamikaze said:

Yeah i live in Edinburgh and can honestly say hes rash  (as in dives in alot, terrible positioning, makes basic mistakes) however the one decent game i saw him have was in the Edinburgh Derby this week, and we do need some younger players.

Surprised managers have picked him over 120 times if he's the liability you say he is 

18 hours ago, Kamikaze said:

Sounds like a younger Keogh to me. Sign him up if he's as bad!

On ‎29‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:43, Kamikaze said:

A Million for a rash youngster? Why not just keep Rawson for nothing. Not an improvement on Shackell or Pearce let alone Davies and Keogh either.

Rash youngster? He is as good as Pearce now and is 20. 

49 minutes ago, sage said:

Rash youngster? He is as good as Pearce now and is 20. 

I know we have had a couple of decent buys from north of the border but I am always cautious over-egging players from the SPL. You have to recognise that the league is on a par with League 2 down here. So many players-our very own Conor Sammon, players like Kris Boyd, the chappie with the pony tail who's name I cannot recall, all looked great up there but couldn't hack it at a much higher level in the Championship.

• 3 months later...

Archived