Hotter

As I mentioned over 3 years ago now, in fact I was banned at one point for doing so, there's a huge amount of Karma with what is happening at DCFC.....it started with the appointment of Rush, at heart he was just another football agent. The treatment of Clough by Rush and the Club was shocking. I still don't think many on here can see what he was creating, I think I could and can. McClaren just lit the fuse of an unfinished 5 years in the making project. Hence it all moved forward quickly and then suddenly went into reverse equally as quickly. Could Clough have lit the same fuse - I think he could have, but he knew the time was not yet ready. Clough did pretty much the same at Burton - laying the foundations for GR to run with followed by JFH. If I were Mel, I would be doing all I could to get NC to come back. He focused on organic growth, potential, youngsters, lowered the average age, team and work ethic, character.... and pretty much everything else we are lacking right now. I like GR, but I don't believe he has the vision that Clough has / had. Whether or not Clough still has the ambition after the shoddy treatment he suffered, I don't know. But I think he has an ability that has gone unnoticed by most people, including Mel it seems. If I were Mel, I would reluctantly face up to the fact I have blown circa 30 million; offset this against the couple hundred extra million I have made from CC over the same period; tell Clough he has another 4 to 5 years and £10 million a year plus any profit generated from sales, subject to FFP and offer him Rush's 5% for getting us promoted and keeping is there. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Hotter said:

As I mentioned over 3 years ago now, in fact I was banned at one point for doing so, there's a huge amount of Karma with what is happening at DCFC.....it started with the appointment of Rush, at heart he was just another football agent. The treatment of Clough by Rush and the Club was shocking. I still don't think many on here can see what he was creating, I think I could and can. McClaren just lit the fuse of an unfinished 5 years in the making project. Hence it all moved forward quickly and then suddenly went into reverse equally as quickly. Could Clough have lit the same fuse - I think he could have, but he knew the time was not yet ready. Clough did pretty much the same at Burton - laying the foundations for GR to run with followed by JFH. If I were Mel, I would be doing all I could to get NC to come back. He focused on organic growth, potential, youngsters, lowered the average age, team and work ethic, character.... and pretty much everything else we are lacking right now. I like GR, but I don't believe he has the vision that Clough has / had. Whether or not Clough still has the ambition after the shoddy treatment he suffered, I don't know. But I think he has an ability that has gone unnoticed by most people, including Mel it seems. If I were Mel, I would reluctantly face up to the fact I have blown circa 30 million; offset this against the couple hundred extra million I have made from CC over the same period; tell Clough he has another 4 to 5 years and £10 million a year plus any profit generated from sales, subject to FFP and offer him Rush's 5% for getting us promoted and keeping is there. 

So much factually wrong with this post I don't know where to start, so I won't. 

34 minutes ago, Hotter said:

Have deliberately stayed away from posting the last few days preferring to read each thread as it popped up.There has been some excellent posts and counter points of view and there has been some utter rubbish......I am afraid this in the utter rubbish category.

Nigel drove many of my friends and myself away from the club giving up our season tickets we had held for up too thirty years with where he was taking this club and his attitude.

1 hour ago, Hotter said:

You were banned 3 years ago? :ermm:

On 21/06/2017 at 20:20, Hotter said:

Newbie here. 

If we can find 250000 people prepared to donate £50 each, we can get Will to stay. I'll start with my £50......lets see how much you really want him to stay.

Hmmmm..... 

1 hour ago, Hotter said:

Blimey Nige at least wait until they  sack you next week!

Archived