The Prize that you can’t use

tinman

How daft is the ‘prize’ that the east stand ticket holders won for being the loudest stand?

Its a £5 pound voucher to use on match tickets for this season (excluding play offs) or £5 off next seasons season ticket. 

So if you’re a season ticket holder who’s already renewed, which I assume is a large chunk of the east stand then you can’t use it! 

Mel, sort it out and at least change it so that it can be used for a pre season friendly 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, tinman said:

How daft is the ‘prize’ that the east stand ticket holders won for being the loudest stand?

Its a £5 pound voucher to use on match tickets for this season (excluding play offs) or £5 off next seasons season ticket. 

So if you’re a season ticket holder who’s already renewed, which I assume is a large chunk of the east stand then you can’t use it! 

Mel, sort it out and at least change it so that it can be used for a pre season friendly 

I thought you could use it for anything online (incl merchandise)?. Hope so, anyway.

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I thought you could use it for anything online (incl merchandise)?. Hope so, anyway.

Nope:

"Your prize is a £5 voucher entitling supporters to £5 off any home ticket for this season (regular Sky Bet Championship league fixture only) or Season Ticket for the 2018/19 campaign that can be redeemed in store or online by Thursday 31st May 2018"

As tinman has pointed out, as much use as a chocolate teapot to most of us....

Archived