How Are You Today ?

Pearl Ram

2 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

I'm sat in my chair wearing my navy umbro Derby County Football Club training shirt relaxing with my boys.

It's Easter, it's Saturday and I and the lads feel great and we love it.

Just back from coaching the eldest lads team, and the lads trained really well on a usual fresh bitter morning.

They played their first competitive 7 v 7's game last Sunday and beat a top side after losing in a friendly the week before, where they corrected and learnt from their mistakes. We had fun today and trained very well and are ready for our second competitive game tomorrow and we'll all be doing our very best, just like Derby County will be doing on Monday and I can't wait to watch them again on Sky TV, because I love them.

D.C.F.C Love, Life & Unity.

Super Gary Rowett.

*The like’s for you and your boys feeling great and loving it, just in case anybody thinks it’s for the Super Gary Rowett bit :thumbsup:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time to man up. Take it on the chin and go again.

at the end of the season, shake hands, and go our seperate ways.

respect those players who have given their all, even if it wasn't quite good enough

find a coach who believes in skill, possession, talent, youth

Turn over a new leaf

Smarting, hurt, embarrassed. Shouldn't have said I'd run to the end of the road and back naked if we got beat off that shower. Got off lightly at work with the gloating Blackburn fans I work with. Thought I'd get mullered after that result. Thankfully most of them were either too hungover to realise or wrapped up in their own promotion campaign. Whatever happens Monday has to be better surely. It can't get any worse, can it?

5 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

I'm sat in my chair wearing my navy umbro Derby County Football Club training shirt relaxing with my boys.

It's Easter, it's Saturday and I and the lads feel great and we love it.

Just back from coaching the eldest lads team, and the lads trained really well on a usual fresh bitter morning.

They played their first competitive 7 v 7's game last Sunday and beat a top side after losing in a friendly the week before, where they corrected and learnt from their mistakes. We had fun today and trained very well and are ready for our second competitive game tomorrow and we'll all be doing our very best, just like Derby County will be doing on Monday and I can't wait to watch them again on Sky TV, because I love them.

D.C.F.C Love, Life & Unity.

Super Gary Rowett.

A like from me as well for spending time with your kids,that’s what life’s all about.

Everything else is to facilitate that or make it better.

12 hours ago, Pearl Ram said:

I’m just interested in how members are feeling this morning/today after last night’s result.

This is not a thread for slating the owner, manager or players, there are plenty of those already, just how you felt when you got up this morning.

My anger has subsided and has been replaced by embarrassment. I think that was a shameful performance last night.

So, how are you today ?

Disgusted.

Horrified.

I don't ever want to see that squad or the manager again. ANY of them.

I'll take the U23's in L1 in 2019/20 after blooding them all to relegation next season.

Especially, Tom Lawrence can go and **** himself.

1 minute ago, needles said:

Disgusted.

Horrified.

I'll take the U23's in L1 in 2019/20 after blooding them all to relegation next season.

Good grief, I thought come half eight at night we’d have calmed down a bit, but you’re still fizzing, I’m just glad you didn’t come face to face with any of them last night, you’d have mullered ‘em.  :lol:

11 minutes ago, needles said:

Disgusted.

Horrified.

This is not a time for sitting on the fence. What are your real feelings? :whistle:

3 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Smarting, hurt, embarrassed. Shouldn't have said I'd run to the end of the road and back naked if we got beat off that shower. Got off lightly at work with the gloating Blackburn fans I work with. Thought I'd get mullered after that result. Thankfully most of them were either too hungover to realise or wrapped up in their own promotion campaign. Whatever happens Monday has to be better surely. It can't get any worse, can it?

I’ve checked and the bet was that you had to run round the edge of the pitch starkers whilst Steve Bloomer is played,if you run out of time you have to sit on one of the flame throwers.?

Lawrence the potential, but a no-show for weeks. Needs a major boot up his a--e.  Johnson tried but he is what he is and was played out of position. Thorne is a disappointment and a worry. Where is the player we once watched?  Weimann tries and runs, but rarely succeeds. Our midfield display was the worst I can recall for years.  At the back, moments of self-inflicted agony. Even Davies looked shaky and Baird looked like he hadn't played for weeks (which he hadn't).  Enough has been said about the others at the back! Upfront, we are trying so hard, we constantly run into problems. I knew Jerome wouldn't work for us before we signed him. I had seen him at Norwich on the few occasions he played this season. Hint there, Gary? TBF, it doesn't help him that he has come into a side that is badly misfiring. Vydra, a flash of skill, and little else. Nugent who runs everywhere like a mad chicken or someone desperately trying to find the way out of a maze. Martin was way below his best when he played for us this season, but always had more nous than anything on display last night. Hint there Gary? 

Archived