We must all stand as one on friday

B4ev6is

I am asking every single derby fan to back the lads on friday night against sunderland and not let this top 6 place slip through our fingers let embrace the lads lets have pp rocking from the off.

Lets have dcfc flag serving around pp and have flags set around the stadium. 

So come on lads lets send derby to wembley and earn promtion through the plays offs.

I am asking to have mighty black and white home and away lets sell out remaining games.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I am asking every single derby fan to back the lads on friday night against sunderland and not let this top 6 place slip through our fingers let embrace the lads lets have pp rocking from the off.

Lets have dcfc flag serving around pp and have flags set around the stadium. 

So come on lads lets send derby to wembley and earn promtion through the plays offs.

I am asking to have mighty black and white home and away lets sell out remaining games.

Phew, we're back.. All is right in the world now.

As per usual, season after season, the Feb/March blues are over.

now the international break has been and gone and the clocks are back on BST, we will no doubt start winning again.

Strange how these omens seem to work, despite a new manager, and a whole whorde of new players.

11 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Hey I will never give up on the lads

Good on ya B4ev6is!

The thing is, tonight the team has to grind out a win to merit the undying support of doods like you.

Should be able to do it in a workmanlike fashion behind closed doors if they had to.

No excuses.

Archived