Just 'silly mistakes' is it Gary?

RoyMac5

3 minutes ago, David said:

Members are free to open one, I won't be putting my name to one as I personally don't think it's time to be questioning the manager.

The timing of the poll largely dictates the result, votes tend to go the way of the current mood which is low given the run of form and last nights result and performance. 

Weirdly, I think this is exactly the time when Mel might be questioning the manager. Attendances are over 2K down compared to the last 3 seasons, and if season tickets sales were to get off to a slow start too, then given how tight we seem to be with FFP, Mel might have no choice.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, curtains said:

Injuries are not helping. 

No they are not but they are almost incidental to our overall performances...We have no player that would have made any difference to our overall form.

Gary had been chopping and changing the team since christmas,even without injuries to force his hand in an effort to improve things but it's just got worse.

1 minute ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

No they are not but they are almost incidental to our overall performances...We have no player that would have made any difference to our overall form.

Gary had been chopping and changing the team since christmas,even without injuries to force his hand in an effort to improve things but it's just got worse.

I don’t agree with all that Gary does far from it but overall he has done a decent job so far with the resources at his disposal and taking over a poor squad. 

8 minutes ago, curtains said:

I don’t agree with all that Gary does far from it but overall he has done a decent job so far with the resources at his disposal and taking over a poor squad. 

Poor squad?......with respect that's rubbish.

He had a squad packed with some of the best players in the championship when he took over...ince,hughes,martin,bryson etc,etc.....all just waiting to be fashioned into a great attacking,dynamic team.

It's what we we all expected would happen,I was so excited for this season.

And he squandered it,sold or loaned them all out and replaced them with journeymen who can barely pass to each other half of the time.

5 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

Weirdly, I think this is exactly the time when Mel might be questioning the manager. Attendances are over 2K down compared to the last 3 seasons, and if season tickets sales were to get off to a slow start too, then given how tight we seem to be with FFP, Mel might have no choice.

Back in August at a fans forum Mel said that published attendances in recent seasons were not accurate, so there is little point in comparing numbers online. 

1 minute ago, David said:

Back in August at a fans forum Mel said that published attendances in recent seasons were not accurate, so there is little point in comparing numbers online. 

David,

It's clearly visible with my own eyes,everytime we go...the numbers are thousands down,there are massive holes in the crowd where people used to be sitting.

28 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

David,

It's clearly visible with my own eyes,everyone we go...the numbers are thousands down,there are massive holes in the crowd where people used to be sitting.

Right but unless you have sat there for the last 3/4 seasons doing a head count at each game we don't know what that number is. They might be down, I don't know, but there is little point grabbing numbers online and using them as proof it's time to question Rowett, that's all I'm saying.

Away attendances also play a part don't forget.

1 minute ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Poor squad,with respect that's rubbish.

He had a squad packed with some of the best players in the championship when he took over...ince,hughes,martin,bryson etc,etc.....all just waiting to be fashioned into a great attacking,dynamic team.

It's what we we all expected would happen,I was so excited for this season.

And he squandered it,sold or loaned them all out and replaced them with journeymen.

Rubbish.

It was a poor squad

Hughes and Bryson always injured and Bryson past it  

Butterfield and Johnson not the best . 

Ince.     Greedy player. 

Shackell.   Injured. 

Camara.   Poor. 

Pearce   poor

Martin.   Who knows. 

Hanson. .   Who knows. 

The full backs who knows. Baird , Olsson ,Forsyth 

Blackman.   Who knows. 

Wiemann.  !

Thorne.  !

Carson.   Very good 

Keogh.   Good. 

1 minute ago, curtains said:

It was a poor squad

Ince.     Greedy player. 

Shackell.   Injured. 

Camara.   Poor. 

Pearce   poor

Martin.   Who knows. 

Hanson. .   Who knows. 

Blackman.   Who knows. 

Wiemann.  !

Thorne.  !

Carson.   Very good 

Keogh.   Good. 

At the start of the season,we had the equipment to do the job as well or if not better than any other team in the championship bar perhaps wolves.....and we had several windows to then strengthen what we had.

But we didnt,Gary weakened it from the off and then made it weaker as the season progressed.

This is one person's fault,these were his choices and the performances you see now are as a result of them.....

5 minutes ago, curtains said:

It was a poor squad

Ince.     Greedy player. 

Shackell.   Injured. 

Camara.   Poor. 

Pearce   poor

Martin.   Who knows. 

Hanson. .   Who knows. 

Blackman.   Who knows. 

Wiemann.  !

Thorne.  !

Carson.   Very good 

Keogh.   Good. 

I'd take a greedy player over Tom Lawrence all day long. 

5 minutes ago, curtains said:

It was a poor squad

Ince.     Greedy player. 

Shackell.   Injured. 

Camara.   Poor. 

Pearce   poor

Martin.   Who knows. 

Hanson. .   Who knows. 

Blackman.   Who knows. 

Wiemann.  !

Thorne.  !

Carson.   Very good 

Keogh.   Good. 

Reposted for RoyMac5 

Just now, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Online numbers agreed...but the numbers are visually way down.

If they are the club will know, when looking at the attendances it's not as simple as attendances down = do not like Rowett's football.

Games are moved for TV, take our game v Bristol City for example, they came up on a mini bus on a Friday night, 26.5k attendance, had that been a Saturday 3pm kick off that may have been pushing 30k for a game between two top 6 sides.

Our previous game at home v Sheff Utd was 30k.

Attendances this season are still healthy for this league.

2 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

At the start of the season,we had the equipment to do the job as well or if not better than any other team in the championship bar perhaps wolves.....and we had several windows to then strengthen what we had.

But we didnt,Gary weakened it from the off and then made it weaker as the season progressed.

This is one person's fault,these were his choices and the performances you see now are as a result of them.....

Totally inaccurate 

The squad was not good enough and wages astronomical 

Just now, David said:

If they are the club will know, when looking at the attendances it's not as simple as attendances down = do not like Rowett's football.

Games are moved for TV, take our game v Bristol City for example, they came up on a mini bus on a Friday night, 26.5k attendance, had that been a Saturday 3pm kick off that may have been pushing 30k for a game between two top 6 sides.

Our previous game at home v Sheff Utd was 30k.

Attendances this season are still healthy for this league.

They are healthy but I you know,I think we can put great store behind fans not enjoying the football.....as always fans vote with their feet.

at the end of the day GR has got rid of our better players and replaced them with hard working but not as good players which then the blame comes down to GR, at the start of the season when he sold Hughes he said it was a tough choice but it was one that would make he great or a villain and it's starting to back fire! to be honest Mel Morris has a massive problem on his hands here the support seems to be going down pretty rapid that's the club losing money because we are playing crap football! if we lose to the scum Sunday it will end up coming down very hard on rowett by alot of the fans!

Archived