Come on derby be brave

B4ev6is

Gary rowett if I was you I would consider playing a different formation I would play 3 5 2 or 4141 I think 4321 has worked upto now but teams got wise to it.

You can still have 2 centrel defance midfileders and two attack midfilders and one in front of them and plus two strikers I feel we need to be more attacking.

And this will make way for some under 23 players to come in and do a job. And this could add legs when older players are getting tired.

To us fans we all need get behind the players on wednesday and really lifted the lads and lets have a sea of black and white.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the manager is too stubborn to change his philosophy B4, and why shouldn’t he be ? It got his team to second place after all.

Whereas I’d like to have seen a couple of subtle tweaks to cement that position, the manager preferred a more of the same approach. 

Wednesday night’s game will be interesting, how many changes he will make from our last game, if any, good luck to them anyway, a good win will make us all feel better.

8 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

I think the manager is to stubborn to change his philosophy B4, and why shouldn’t he be ? It got his team to second place after all.

Whereas I’d like to have seen a couple of subtle tweaks to cement that position, the manager preferred a more of the same approach. 

Wednesday night’s game will be interesting, how many changes he will make from our last game, if any, good luck to them anyway, a good win will make us all feel better.

Change 4 or 5 of his last changes back to where we were. 2 wins this week and all’s rosy again 

5 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well tell me something if we were a shade quicker and gary saying letting all these player go said it would allow him bring you players through.

If you are talking about using some of the youth,Elsnik,Thomas etc(and I don’t disagree)Derby won’t be using them whilst we are fighting to get promoted or if we were battling relegation #ITK.

Well I think just having unexpected player a chance can give a team a really boost and give hope next lot of young players and playing in front 30k should put fire in the bellys and wind up the lads let them go.

Will huges jeff hendrick or dean moxey not got signed by derby if nigel clough showed no faith in young players so me I give there chance now.

35 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Luke tomson would be one of them and bablos lad would be another one and max bird impressed during the cup game.

I’m glad you’ve started another thread about putting young players into the first team, can never have enough threads about this. Max Baird isn’t it?

Archived