Come on derby be brave

B4ev6is

1 hour ago, RamNut said:

I don't know why everyone is getting so excited by palmer.

he seems a bit headless chicken to me from the very brief cameos we have seen.

And we'll just end up confusing ourselves if we bend the team out of shape to accommodate a chelsea player.

Yes suppose your right he only played 28 times for a promotion winning team last season and played in a playoff final But you have seen him 53 minutes so I will take your word for him being headless chicken  

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Moist One said:

I don't think tired legs are the problem, it's lack of creativity and agricultural style of football. U23 players wont make a difference unless they are creative.

Good point. If you are going to try and play that (agricultural) way, you probably need to go wholesale and make a proper job of it. As it seems Warnock is doing at Cardiff. 

12 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

I don't see Rowett giving any youngster 30 minutes in a match from our U23s, unless we were 4 or 5 nil up and with 30 minutes to go.

Let's see...

Derby 5 Hull 0

We scored last goal 58th minute. Later we sent on Winnall, Martin, and Russell and left Bennett to the bench.

7 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

Let's see...

Derby 5 Hull 0

We scored last goal 58th minute. Later we sent on Winnall, Martin, and Russell and left Bennett to the bench.

Winnall had just recently joined us in the loan swop, so I guess Rowett want to look at him. Weimann took a knock and was replaced by a like for like wing player. And I can only assume that he was still looking at that early stage of the season, to see whether Martin would be able to fit in his style of play. 

Archived