Transfer Deadline Day

Barney1991

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting that Palmer was brought back from Hudds due to little game time this season. The Blues were favorites to sign him and he would have been pretty much a starter there. But how much regular game time do we see him getting with us unless we get injuries ? Mind u, he did really well for Hudds last season so may actually push for a regular start if given the chance....

10 minutes ago, eddie said:

The only player we've sold is Russell. Are you suggesting that he is the only person responsible for Derby currently occupying second place?

Don't make me break a new year's resolution and tell you what I really think of your drivel.

Tell me tell me!!! ?

Just now, Cam the Ram said:

If Palmer isn't here to play out wide then Gary is taking a mighty gamble on Lawrence, Weimann and Anya's fitness and ability levels 

Palmer WILL be here to play out wide.

Palmer   Vydra   Lawrence

Jerome

Just now, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

That's strange be cause loads on here,not necessarily you, said Russell was pants and we should get rid.

Russell was a frustrating player for sure. But he was by no means a bad one, he worked hard and always put a shift in. His replacement is a 21 year old, who will disappear back to Chelsea at the end of the season. I'm no fan of loans, particularly ones with no view to buy.

Archived