Awww gawd ... dilemma

Owd miner

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Owd miner said:

Nah then heres today's dilemma fer mi. Do i want Wolves ta dismantle forest or Forest ta beat them.... its like back in 84-85..... decisions decisions...... awwww gawwd

The Dogs to get hammered, it’s a no brainer for me. 

So wolves extend their lead over us by a further 2 points, there’s still time to catch them. 

Keep the faith. 

Ahh tha's reet lad i want them scabby ***** ta ger a pasting ... just like mi owd pit rugby team did when we were in pit tournament.. we thought we were pretty goid beating teams round here but then got drew against Taff merthyr in't Rhondda .... i reckon out of a pit of 400 men 397 were semi pro rugby players .... nah they can bang out a bloody good tune and they aint too shabby when it comes ta potato and leek soup... but mi strange thing o day wa why did they tek them leeks inta showers wi em after match and a tin o grease from fitters workshop... ????     Oh and we lost 74-0 

Crazy thread....might as well start one saying 'will it go dark tonight?' In fact I think there is more chance of it staying day light until tomorrow morning than Forest getting anything against Wolves.

I think the only teams who could yet detail our quest for 2nd are Villa and as an outside bet Leeds.

If we continue to keep clean sheets and average 2 points a game we will be there. 

Disappointed last night but all is not lost. We do not look like a team who will fall apart in the run-in as in previous seasons. We now have too many good pro's who have seen it and done it before. They no what it takes. 

You can see on the pitch GR has a plan and team have brought into it.

With the bit of luck last night we would/should have won 4-1.

Never mind 1 point or better than none and there always the next match

Its great to look forward to fixtures with confidence and not trepidation. 

Stick with the lads on the path to glory. Up the Rams '

Nottingham T-shirt printers will be hoping for a win but i think they'll be disappointed today. I'm hoping for a massive defeat and an unsuccessful relegation battle for the gumps.

Rams going up and gumps going down is a dream come true season. 

27 minutes ago, Rab a dab doo said:

I think the only teams who could yet detail our quest for 2nd are Villa and as an outside bet Leeds.

If we continue to keep clean sheets and average 2 points a game we will be there. 

Disappointed last night but all is not lost. We do not look like a team who will fall apart in the run-in as in previous seasons. We now have too many good pro's who have seen it and done it before. They no what it takes. 

You can see on the pitch GR has a plan and team have brought into it.

With the bit of luck last night we would/should have won 4-1.

Never mind 1 point or better than none and there always the next match

Its great to look forward to fixtures with confidence and not trepidation. 

Stick with the lads on the path to glory. Up the Rams '

Exactly right, we have to do our bit to ensure we are not bettered by the chasing pack on a match by match basis. 

Stating the obvious alert....Brizzle gained no ground on us last night!

With that in mind and provided we aren’t beaten by any of the chasing pack on the run in I believe the rest will take care of itself (hopefully)

Comfortable Forest win for me please. I know Wolves are pretty much out of reach for whole chasing pack but, I wouldn't mind a few seeds of doubt creeping in for them.

As for Forest, I'd laugh if they went down (probably about as much chance of that as us catching Wolves) but I'm not desperate to see them relegated. 

Forest win. They can't catch us and are insignificant to our season bar taking points off our rivals. If they beat wolves Cardiff Bristol and villa I will be happy as it's another game those teams don't pick up points.

they can lose to the brums and burtons for ever in a day t it's vital our rivals drop point to teams like that

1 minute ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

You probably didn't hear or see anything in the news but Forest won the cup 2 weeks ago, so should beat Wolves no problem.

Good on em, could be on for a unique treble, Won the league in August, Cup in January and Relegated in May.

Archived