>> Man U / THE YARD <<

REDCAR

I asked the question in Rams TV thread.... but thought important to start a new...

Just checked with someone at The Yard about the game on tomorrow, she confirmed IT IS BEING SHOWN :)

Thank fook I reserved a table on Saturday before the Sheff U game.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ThePrisoner said:

But does licensing allow that? How come the club haven’t mentioned it anywhere that they’re doing it?

probably because its within the stadium/club grounds so it isn't technically a broadcast or something. maybe it's a bit a of a grey area and they don't want to draw too much attention to it.

1 hour ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

It must be similar to all those fans 'living abroad' that watch every Derby game :thumbsup:

giphy.gif

On a serious note, I think commercial places can do some special kinda deal with it through the means they get a license to publicly show games. Basically a similar but far less grand process the foreign stations go through to be able to broadcast in their countries.

4 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Hmmmm,Mrs kash needs a romantic meal out on Friday I think..I know just the place

Will have to be a bag of nuts

34 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Rang to confirm they are showing it and they are.

They are fully booked for food though. You can go in for a drink and watch but it will be packed as you'd expect.

5 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I know how to spoil her,I'll sneak some pork scratchings in as well....??

Good lad ,, my missus has had some wonderful nights helping my look for places to watch derby games whilst on holiday

Sith Happens
5 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I know how to spoil her,I'll sneak some pork scratchings in as well....??

Don't be so tight. At least throw in a bag of mini cheddars.

Archived