Would you like a big signing like say Che Adams to bolster promotion hopes

Curtains

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, David said:

5th, 6th or 60th choice is irrelevant in that the point is he won’t be match fit, how can he be? He’s barely played now since the 14/15 season, the only way you get match fit is to play matches. 

We have 22 games left to win promotion, how many of those do you give him time to find his feet ahead of Nugent, Martin and Winnall?

I also don’t see Rowett letting both Martin and Bent leaving next month so a striker isn’t really a position we would be in need of.

I see both Martin and Bent going in January and Shackell and Anya. 

37 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Cant get my head around these Danny Ings suggestions.

Hes done literally nothing since the 14/15 season other than pull up with injury.  

What would you have liked him to have done while he's been out with injury these last 2 years? 

3 minutes ago, Eraniotheboss28 said:

Winnall Martin Nugent Bennett Vernam zanzala 

Why do we need him? Derby don't need to sign anyone

Hope you don't seriously think Bennett Vernam Zanzala are ready for the first because they are not In 12months maybe 

4 hours ago, Sparkle said:

And premiership clubs want their players to have guaranteed playing time which completely mucks up team selection and causes lots of disharmony which we don’t need 

Decent player but we couldn’t afford him? He is a runner and jumper which would probably suit Rowett so don’t discount him in the future 

Who hasn't scored since March or something. The same stick folks beat CM with  (whilst appreciating that running and jumping is not CMs forte).

31 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Who hasn't scored since March or something. The same stick folks beat CM with  (whilst appreciating that running and jumping is not CMs forte).

Which is very disingenuous when you think about it because I distinctly remember Martin scoring against Reading last month.

Archived