Would you like a big signing like say Che Adams to bolster promotion hopes

Curtains

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But is he really any better than what we already have? I think we should be letting Bent, Shackell and Anya move on, both for their own and the club 's benefit, but unless we pick up any serious injuries before the end of January I think our squad is good enough and would not want to unsettle it.

2 minutes ago, OohMartWright said:

But is he really any better than what we already have? I think we should be letting Bent, Shackell and Anya move on, both for their own and the club 's benefit, but unless we pick up any serious injuries before the end of January I think our squad is good enough and would not want to unsettle it.

We would really benefit from Che Adams mate. 

Trust me. 

I don't think we have the FFP room to make a big signing.

if we did then a winger might still be good.

I'm losing a bit of faith in Lawrence and Russell, and johnno i didn't have total faith in to start with as an attacking option. The quality of the final ball should be as good as if vydra was making the pass.

that leaves weimann as our best hope?

no idea who to buy mind. I don't think alex pritchard would be a gary type. Villa would not sell Jack grealish. A premier loan could be our best option.

6 minutes ago, RamNut said:

I don't think we have the FFP room to make a big signing.

if we did then a winger might still be good.

I'm losing a bit of faith in Lawrence and Russell, and johnno i didn't have total faith in to start with as an attacking option. The quality of the final ball should be as good as if vydra was making the pass.

that leaves weimann as our best hope?

no idea who to buy mind. I don't think alex pritchard would be a gary type. Villa would not sell Jack grealish. A premier loan could be our best option.

Outgoings and Man U cash will make FFP room. 

2 minutes ago, Eraniotheboss28 said:

Quality player, but he plays the 10 role which we have the best in the league ATM in Vydra. On the cheap yes as can provide support and push Vydra..... Breaking the bank then it would be a waste. 

8 Million for Martin ?

Archived