Boro sack Monk/Hire Pulis

Day

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

Any manager that includes Cyrus Christie, Ryan Shotton & Patrick Bamford in the same starting line up deserves the sack in my book.

Come on I have seen a lot lot worse playing for Derby, none of them let us down yes they were far from perfect but be fair

wtf - they are only 3 points off the playoffs. I always thought Boro were a well run club that gave it's managers time to build something - guess I was wrong.

@rynny I thought they had the best right back in the division playing for them - they can't be that bad defensively.

12 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

I see Wednesday have sacked Carvalhal this morning.

@David you can delete this if you like, I didn’t want to start a new thread about an Owls manager as I don’t give a hoot. :ph34r:

Nah, I’ll let everyone see your hooter

1 hour ago, GenBr said:

wtf - they are only 3 points off the playoffs. I always thought Boro were a well run club that gave it's managers time to build something - guess I was wrong.

@rynny I thought they had the best right back in the division playing for them - they can't be that bad defensively.

:lol:

See how many goals he was at fault for or how many he is out of position for? My favourite is the last goal moves from a good position and gives the player with the ball the space he needs to get the shot off, whilst not directly his fault, it is something Baird would have snuffed out. 

Gibson had said pre-season that he wanted to 'bully the division' or some such rot. Invested heavily, and scraping the fringes of the stop 6 is clearly not cutting it for him. It's McClaren, surely?!

2 hours ago, needles said:

Gibson had said pre-season that he wanted to 'bully the division' or some such rot. Invested heavily, and scraping the fringes of the stop 6 is clearly not cutting it for him. It's McClaren, surely?!

I believe from looking on Middlesbrough forums it was “smash the league”. 

Archived