Give it time

COYR

I know how most people are going to be feeling after tonight’s result. Same old derby, consistently inconsistent and dropping easy points but I think the only way we’re gonna do anything this season is from getting behind the lads ESPECIALLY after nights like tonight, the first half may have been dreadful but you could tell in that second half they tried their hardest to try and equalise especially vydra, Martin and Russell. 

Besides moaning will just dig us a deeper hole

YOU RAMS!!,

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

No plan B then?!

I’m just saying on another night we could have won that comfortably

if only one of our chances around 75th min go in we would have probably gone on to win but that’s football sometimes. We’ve had our luck in recent games I.e boro but had none tonight ??.

Just now, COYR said:

I’m just saying on another night we could have won that comfortably

if only one of our chances around 75th min go in we would have probably gone on to win but that’s football sometimes. We’ve had our luck in recent games I.e boro but had none tonight ??.

Yeah but for other managers it was seen as no plan B - just how you look at it?

1 minute ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Plan A didn't work, Plan B with Martin in second half worked better, on another night would have won comfortably. 

That’s exactly what I thought,

would definitely start Martin instead of Nugent against burton, he hasn’t played well at home since forest

Watched it on rams tv , it honestly was one of those games ,if we had won 4-1 nobody could have complained , there came a point in the game where I just knew nothing was going to go in the net for us , 

not a dig but Lawrence needs to have a shot or release the ball earlier a lot of the time,, he can try to walk it in and lose the chance too often , other than that I can't hugely fault the team or rowett , we mixed it up with some good crisp passing movement to open them up at times ( though our passing was sloppy at times too) and we hit some good balls in behind that the front players got onto to create as well ,

kind of evens things out a bit in terms of the rowett detractors letting us know when we were lucky to win perhaps we can count this as one we were unlucky not to win,

ledley signed longer term is good ( getting him to sign the shortish 18 months at this stage in his career and our development is a master stroke and shows we are trying to get better deals for the club than perhaps some of the contracts handed out over the last few years ) now for me I would kind of like to see us buy in a good attacking midfielder of the right age and ability to be able to change it up a bit in games at times ,,, 

5 hours ago, cosmic said:

But wait, I thought we play hoofball? 

Instead of playing 70 passes around the midfield trying to create something. We now play 70 between the back 4 then try one over the top for someone to run on to. Just a variation on a theme, a boring one.

13 hours ago, COYR said:

I know how most people are going to be feeling after tonight’s result. Same old derby, consistently inconsistent and dropping easy points but I think the only way we’re gonna do anything this season is from getting behind the lads ESPECIALLY after nights like tonight, the first half may have been dreadful but you could tell in that second half they tried their hardest to try and equalise especially vydra, Martin and Russell. 

Besides moaning will just dig us a deeper hole

YOU RAMS!!,

Good post but we all know there's no such thing as easy points in this league.

Long way to go yet and there will be more highs and lows to come, its all part of being a fan.

2 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Ftfy

It would help if other players followed Keoghs example, and when presented with 20 yds of space move into it with the ball, rather than passing it to a teammate who's in no better position than them.

22 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

It would help if other players followed Keoghs example, and when presented with 20 yds of space move into it with the ball, rather than passing it to a teammate who's in no better position than them.

Yeah it definitely would and I can't see why Davies do it anyway because I think he is better on the ball than keogh.

Archived