Moz the Monster

Parsnip

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Parsnip said:

I don't care about the visual content of the advert - but this version of Golden Slumbers by Elbow is just perfect. Guy Garvey's a genius.

I thought this thread was gonna be about Morrisey been a perv!

I've never watched a john lewis Xmas ad and never will. Middle class s**** for middle class see you next tuesdays.

Apparantly the tesco advert is getting criticism for having a muslim family appear in it:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/tesco-christmas-advert-2017-muslim-family-feature-twitter-christian-feeling-a8046396.html

Ive seen it and it never even occured to me, plus ive worked with Muslims who really enjoy the Christmas period and festivities.

19 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Apparantly the tesco advert is getting criticism for having a muslim family appear in it:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/tesco-christmas-advert-2017-muslim-family-feature-twitter-christian-feeling-a8046396.html

Ive seen it and it never even occured to me, plus ive worked with Muslims who really enjoy the Christmas period and festivities.

Nothing wrong with a Muslim family celebrating Winter Fest. and Mr Singh and family looked as if they were enjoying their turkey dinner in the advert. I'm sure they will all get as much pleasure from seeing their kids opening their prezzies, as all the Christian families will.?

16 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Sikhs are allowed to join in. Everyone likes Sikhs.

I'm pretty sure the last family were athiests though - it's disgusting.

What percentage of the populations was that family supposedly meant to represent.

I couldn't pick out which family were the Buddhist

1 hour ago, 1of4 said:

Nothing wrong with a Muslim family celebrating Winter Fest. and Mr Singh and family looked as if they were enjoying their turkey dinner in the advert. I'm sure they will all get as much pleasure from seeing their kids opening their prezzies, as all the Christian families will.?

I was discussing with my wife the other day what we would donif we lived in a mostly Muslim country, like Malaysia. Would we celebrate Christmas and ignore Eid. 

The answer was no. In fact we’d orobably go all out for Eid, and just keep Christmas as a little pressie and a turkey dinner, and be the weird Christians down the road. 

I think it would be crap for the kids if everyone at school is celebrating one thing and getting boatloads of presents, and my kids aren’t. So we’d embrace Eid I think. 

Also, it would explain how Sabra Claus delivers all those presents in one night. He doesn’t, he goes to different places st different times of the year. 

Anyway, Moz the Monster, made me cry. He gives him a gift he knows will make him disappear. That’s so sad. 

1 hour ago, reveldevil said:

Of course Muslims love Christmas.

A lot of the time it's time and a half on the taxi meter, if not double.

Outrageous scenes. This was a thread about music and it's descended into a free for all muslim bashing.

Having said that, Sinbad's face is a picture on Christmas day when the tesco express is shut and everyone's in his shop buying extra booze. 

1 hour ago, TigerTedd said:

I was discussing with my wife the other day what we would donif we lived in a mostly Muslim country, like Malaysia. Would we celebrate Christmas and ignore Eid. 

Malaysia is literally the most tolerant and open minded country in the world - my favourite country. Anything goes in Malaysia - they're rightly proud of their peaceful diversity. I lived there for 6 months and always thought i'd end up there. Then i met Mrs Parsnip and everything went tits up. 

50 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Outrageous scenes. This was a thread about music and it's descended into a free for all muslim bashing.

Having said that, Sinbad's face is a picture on Christmas day when the tesco express is shut and everyone's in his shop buying extra booze. 

Who's bashing them? 

Someone's got to work over the festive season. 

Better than that bearded weirdo who claims to work just one day a year, and lives in an offshore tax haven the other 364 days. 

Edit. For clarity, I mean Santa Claus, not Richard Branson.

On 10/11/2017 at 22:14, ariotofmyown said:

I thought this thread was gonna be about Morrisey been a perv!

I've never watched a john lewis Xmas ad and never will. Middle class s**** for middle class see you next tuesdays.

..... or nice stuff for those who can afford it.

Archived