the world's gone mad

Spanish

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-41337127

A "Super White Army" banner was covered up during an England football match after a picture of it was shared online by one of the team's top players.

The sign at Tranmere Rovers' ground was obscured by the FA for the Lionesses' World Cup qualifier on Tuesday, hours after Lucy Bronze shared it online.

Her post received criticism and praise.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

We're ok, quite pc really...

Gary Rowett's black and white army

not sure about the 2nd line tho'

We're not mad we're fackin barmy :ph34r:

‘Hats off to the rams, they are black and white, and they never fight, except with forest fans and wristslashers.’ Bill Bailey 

My kids often come home from school talking about their teacher writing on a chalkboard - used to be a blackboard in my day cos you know, its a board and its black.  

At the rate things are going we'll all be banned from saying the word black to describe anything in a few years. 

2 hours ago, TroyDyer said:

"You can't be racist to white people because historically they are the oppressor"

I got told that last week when I said a black lives matter campaigner was racist for saying he was "excited" by the death of the white race. 

We've gone off the edge of a cliff. 

I think there is some truth to this, take DIane Abbott for example, while I am not sure she is out and out racist towards white or british people she does say some very insulting things which if it was a white politician they would have been kicked into touch long before now.

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

I think there is some truth to this, take DIane Abbott for example, while I am not sure she is out and out racist towards white or british people she does say some very insulting things which if it was a white politician they would have been kicked into touch long before now.

Look at Piers Morgans article today. I don't like him, at all, but he raises some valuable points. 

Once again, without reading it I'm sure, the PC brigade are on his tail. Mrs/Mr Trans-All white people are c****-Please give me attention Munroe Bergdorf is leading the charge. Obviously. 

Archived