Joe Ledley’s Beard

David

Let’s not mess around here, that thing is majestic it truly is, Johnny Russell bless him will be clean shaven by Monday morning as he simply can’t compete with that level of beard greatness.

Carson can hold his own, our own Captain Haddock, whilst he does not have the length the density is on par with our new Welsh midfielder and I’m sure they will develop a great friendship. 

(Hope he’s better than the last Welsh midfielder we had)

Anyhow, I hope Rams TV run a feature, ‘A day in the life of Ledley’s beard’, have a camera man follow him around documenting behind the scenes challenges of being so manly, the care that must go into maintaining that level of beard, it’s a huge responsibility. 

I would like to know how much of his breakfast does he find throughout the day, is it like reaching down the side of the sofa, any spare change at all, the odd cheesy wotsit?

So many questions, so little time.

Have we ever witnessed a greater beard in a Derby shirt? Will we ever?

We could be entering an era that shall never be surpassed, stories to one day bore the grandkids with. What a time to be alive.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

I hate beards, frigging stupid things

Is your hatred born from an inability to grow one?

We are not all blessed with this special power, we should not be jealous of the chosen ones and appreciate the beauty that has sprouted from within 

Archived