Lukaku Chant

Parsnip

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Doodle said:

article-2466043-18D3C73200000578-187_634Will Derby get retrospective punishment for singing songs about this 24 inch penis 

Yes its racist towards hobbits.....keep up.

The Man U fans arrested yesterday sang a new song and not the original one. The lyrics were. He’s our Belgium goal scoring genius. We can’t sing about his penis. We’re trying to be politically correct, but he’s offside when he’s erect. I’m sorry but if you’re black, white,  gay, straight, able bodied or disabled. Male, female or gender confused. This is football banter at it’s very best. If people can’t just find this hilarious, then they probably shouldn’t go to football games

On 23/09/2017 at 10:09, ariotofmyown said:

Who cares what he thinks. It's free speech init.

They are supposedly supporters of him and the team he plays for.If they are singing a song about him that he finds distasteful, shouldn't they stop singing it. Nothing to do wirh free speech.

5 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

They are supposedly supporters of him and the team he plays for.If they are singing a song about him that he finds distasteful, shouldn't they stop singing it. Nothing to do wirh free speech.

Fairly sure he'd not of been arsed about it before all the media attention, when his advisors have probably said make a comment.

Before then he was probably windmilling it in the changing rooms saying theyre right it is mossive.

5 hours ago, 1of4 said:

Sorry, I was been sarcastic.

I struggle to understand how people can't see this chant is offensive.

You wouldn't point out a black guy at work and talk about how large is c*ck is.

23 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Sorry, I was been sarcastic.

I struggle to understand how people can't see this chant is offensive.

You wouldn't point out a black guy at work and talk about how large is c*ck is.

You never worked in some of the factories I've worked in then. Some of the banter, piss take I've heard have been crude, racist, sexist, ageist and any other ist, you could think of.

Archived