Anyone Listen To The Moan In ?

SFox1993

Currently at work listening to the moan in and seriously wondering a few things...

1. How do these people ringing in go through life without topping themselves.

2. Many of them start with " I didnt go to the match but i listened on the radio".. Having numerous times listened to the radio while actually at the match and wondering if they are watching the same thing as me .. What makes these people think they have any sort of real insight into what happened at the match..

3. Why the hell are people calling for Gary's head already ? People keep on mentioning his comment about bringing in a quality replacement for Ince that he promised , do they not realise that this is Lawrence or are they really that deluded that they think we are going to spend 20million on a world beater? Yes the football on saturday was awful but its a transitioning period and im pretty certain Gary would have seen the same flaws as we did..

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SFox1993 said:

Currently at work listening to the moan in and seriously wondering a few things...

1. How do these people ringing in go through life without topping themselves.

2. Many of them start with " I didnt go to the match but i listened on the radio".. Having numerous times listened to the radio while actually at the match and wondering if they are watching the same thing as me .. What makes these people think they have any sort of real insight into what happened at the match..

3. Why the hell are people calling for Gary's head already ? People keep on mentioning his comment about bringing in a quality replacement for Ince that he promised , do they not realise that this is Lawrence or are they really that deluded that they think we are going to spend 20million on a world beater? Yes the football on saturday was awful but its a transitioning period and im pretty certain Gary would have seen the same flaws as we did..

Couldn't agree more there are some right morons ring in 

1 minute ago, Hucknall Ram said:

I watched it on facebook, there was some strange comments. The best thing watching it live on Facebook that during the travel news you can see Owen and Craig talking to each other, I can guess what they was saying :lol: 

Haha would be funny if they left the mic's on :p

11 minutes ago, SFox1993 said:

Some guy wanted him sacked after the defeat to Sheff Wedds last season, nothing new really

Just now, Premier ram said:

sack Gary Rowett ? absolutely priceless , i would love to know who some of these ARMCHAIR fans want as manager

Probably praying for the champagne football of Pearson .... Genuinely heard someone the other day wanting him back :blink:

1 minute ago, SFox1993 said:

That guy needs taking to the Asylum

All because he didn't play Ince, we lost 2-1 to play-off team, who was holding off for dear life from a Derby equaliser, in a game that meant nothing to Derby, our season was over so it was clear what GR was doing, having a look at other players in against a decent side, and this guy wanted GR sacked because of this

1 minute ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I might start ringing in with whatever batsh#t ideas I can think of.

Putting Rammage on the coaching staff?

Playing Butterfield as a winger?

Maybe we can resign Dean Moxey and play him upfront ?

Archived