37 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

I don't care who plays I just want to sing the new David Nugent song,

oh David Nugent,

he comes from Preston,

And lives in a Volkswagen Beetle,

That they find in Calais,

Next door to Abdoul Camara??

Is that right?:ph34r:

I'm looking forward to 30k fans trying to clap to that! ?

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 22/07/2017 at 21:16, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

8/9 changes for this one yes? Davies to return for this game?

As the latter part of pre-season has been banded around as fitness for the up-coming season, I can't see that many changes.

Maybe a few more introduced around 65 - 70 minutes.

Manager Gary Rowett will take a 20-man squad to Sixfields Stadium in what will be Derby’s penultimate pre-season game ahead of the upcoming campaign.

Curtis Davies is the only addition to the squad from Saturday’s 2-0 win away to 2. Bundesliga side FC Kaiserslautern, having missed the trip to Germany for personal reasons.

Rowett could shuffle his pack against Justin Edinburgh’s side and give more minutes to some of the players that didn’t start at the Fritz-Walter Stadion at the weekend.

Squad for Northampton Town: Carson, Mitchell, Baird, Wisdom, Keogh, Pearce, Forsyth, Davies, Olsson, Butterfield, Bryson, Johnson, Huddlestone, Hanson, Anya, Bennett, Weimann, Nugent, Martin, Russell.

2 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

Manager Gary Rowett will take a 20-man squad to Sixfields Stadium in what will be Derby’s penultimate pre-season game ahead of the upcoming campaign.

Curtis Davies is the only addition to the squad from Saturday’s 2-0 win away to 2. Bundesliga side FC Kaiserslautern, having missed the trip to Germany for personal reasons.

Rowett could shuffle his pack against Justin Edinburgh’s side and give more minutes to some of the players that didn’t start at the Fritz-Walter Stadion at the weekend.

Squad for Northampton Town: Carson, Mitchell, Baird, Wisdom, Keogh, Pearce, Forsyth, Davies, Olsson, Butterfield, Bryson, Johnson, Huddlestone, Hanson, Anya, Bennett, Weimann, Nugent, Martin, Russell.

I wonder if tonight will be the night that Keogh and Davies start the game next to each other. Would be interested to see who ends up as Captain.

I get Rowett's trying to give everyone match fitness, but half of these players come the Sunderland game won't have featured barely once together because of all the mix matching and this is our 6th game into pre season

Too much changing the eleven with one game left till Sunderland

Archived