v Macclesfield Town Match Thread

Day

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

The least the club could do is add reduced quality options, thai commentary, a bunch of russian text, viruses and pop ups all over the screen. For many of us, this is how we've grown to know and love Saturday football. 

45 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

:( I'm going to that there London tomorrow to see me sister, long time arrangement, going to miss it and really enjoyed the Kidderminster game. Bah.

Hey I hope you enjoy the day with your sister tomorrow EHR. ?

Just now, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Hey I hope you enjoy the day with your sister tomorrow EHR. ?

Thanks DEL, looking forward to it really but I just think Mel making these games available is a magnificent gesture, I know the club are using them to iron out any glitches before the big kick off but they could have done it and kept it in house, hope it's a good game for those that can get to see it. :thumbsup:

20 minutes ago, DesertRam said:

Yep, a half cricket fan as well mate  :whistle:

Got my orders from the Memsahib. Then a quick trip to Lidl afterwards to buy some boxes of Belgian beer.

On 12 July 2017 at 19:19, Gladys' Handbag said:

Beer and sex and chips 'n' gravy, it's all a Macc lad wants!

I grew up just outside Macclesfield but the really scary thing is I remember the "big" new stand being built, must have been in the late 60's  .. It's pretty grotty now. But have little corner of my heart for the Silkmen (only went once, they lost - badly ) 

The squad for these 2 45m games:

Scott Carson, Jonathan Mitchell, Kelle Roos, Chris Baird, Andre Wisdom, Alex Pearce, Craig Forsyth, Curtis Davies, Marcus Olsson, Jacob Butterfield, Craig Bryson, Bradley Johnson, Jamie Hanson, Ikechi Anya, Nick Blackman, Mason Bennett, Andreas Weimann, Darren Bent, Chris Martin, David Nugent, Johnny Russell, Calum Macdonald, Timi Max Elsnik, Kellan Gordon, Offrande Zanzala, Farrend Rawson.

Archived