Am I The Only Person?!?!

bimmerman

Am i the only person that see's this....when Rowett went to Burton and was doing well, thought that he would be the natural successor to Stevie Mac?? Yes, i get there has been a few bumps in the road along the way, with Clement ( that i didnt rate but have to eat humble pie and say maybe, i may have been wrong there) and Pearson, but reckon we should all really get behind him and the lads????Yea, i get it, Hughes is going and it's a big loss, but we support Derby, the team, not the individual players...maybe we should just, for once, not constantly slag them off and just get behind them...

....and with that, I'm off to buy my second teams season ticket as they're nearer and its less time away from the kids....hmmm..balls.....

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, bimmerman said:

Am i the only person that see's this....when Rowett went to Burton and was doing well, thought that he would be the natural successor to Stevie Mac?? Yes, i get there has been a few bumps in the road along the way, with Clement ( that i didnt rate but have to eat humble pie and say maybe, i may have been wrong there) and Pearson, but reckon we should all really get behind him and the lads????Yea, i get it, Hughes is going and it's a big loss, but we support Derby, the team, not the individual players...maybe we should just, for once, not constantly slag them off and just get behind them...

....and with that, I'm off to buy my second teams season ticket as they're nearer and its less time away from the kids....hmmm..balls.....

Nice to see you're going to get right behind the team this season. Just not sure what team that is.

...a Derby team....

mate, I'm really trying here, the other option is Exeter, who bottled it horrifically in the playoff final with the most piss poor performance i've ever seen against an awful,badly run Blackpool. yet at the moment i'd rather see City lose weekly then bother to be arsed to do the 400 mile round trip to see a piss poor Derby team lose to Bristol City

Not sure where this is going......

....come on you rams!!!!haha

48 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Isn't there a 'drunken gibberish' thread for this kind of thing? No? We should definitely have a drunken gibberish thread!.

Will a positive breath test have to be provided before being allowed to post on the drunken gibberish thread. As some forum members can post gibberish without being drunk. That includes myself.

I have more faith in Rowett to be a good manager for us, then I do in ever thinking Hughes is the be all and end all of our clubs ability to succeed. I was disappointed with him last season, partkly because he was playing a different role he is not so good at, or maybe he just wont be the same player after injury

That in itself means I am totally behind Rowett.
I would prefer to keep one of Hughes or Ince, but im not really bothered if one of them goes to enable us to bring in someone like Whelan to help balance our midfield out again. Davies and Wisdoms physicality and pace are also good things in our bid to change the balance whioch has been needed for 2 years now.

1 hour ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

getting behind the team is the bare minimum.

There are too many at Pride Park of a home game who have forgotten that.

Yeah yeah yeah ... how about we get a team first. The rest will take care of itself once we see a group on the pitch with both ideas and self belief.

Archived