Official: Will Hughes joins Watford

silhillian

2 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

I hear what your saying buddy

but it quite simply just kills me, that we are in effect exchanging probably one our clubs best youth products ever produced in order to keep hold of johnson and butterfield, had we not spunked some 10 odd million up the wall on those two id wager Hughes would be going nowhere, its just sad that is all.

my problem is, actually how good is our accademy, lets not muck about clough did the leg work on this and weve produced nothing bar i think lowe that he wasnt involved in developing

even charles Vernon whos being talked about a lot was his signing. 

But at that time no one was expecting promotion, will mel give rowett the time and leanency to bed these kids in and be able to deal with his ruthless emotions when maybe they let us down due to the inconsistencies of youth?

only reason i question our accademy is i look at the dogs and since wev had Hughes, hendrick and lets say at a push lowe and bennett although the latter hasnt really established himself in the first team squad

theyve produced,

bereton, worrell, osborn, burke, the gk - foget his name but pulled off a wonder save to basically keep them up, lascelles and darlow

Maybe it was their circumstances that their big signings under previous mamagers were so poor they had no choice to bed the kids....... hmm maybe thats what we should have done lol

The difference in my opinion is that in both cases the Rams and the Dogs only played the youngsters because they/we had too 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2
Just now, Sparkle said:

At least there is a sell on - what is it ? - undisclosed! 

I don't care about the sell on, it's the sell out I care about.

Archived