Official: Will Hughes joins Watford

silhillian

PistoldPete2
7 hours ago, EnigmaRam said:

Jesus wept. We can't half make a conspiracy theory eh. Here's mine ? Watford enquirey, rowett discussed it with Hughes, Hughes said he would be interested in discussing terms. A deal was struck, Will moved, end of theory.

Fact is that Rowett wasn't picking will at the end of last season.

thats not a theory but a fact.

it is also a fact that rowetts style of football is different to that of Hughes or ince.

this rush for the exits is no co incidence 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2

Well I'm not waiting to see which way the ince speculation is going to end up.. I pretty much guessed from the story about "Derby holding out for £10million".

Derby didn't hold out for £10 million for Hughes and they wont for Ince.  We are a soft touch and now everyone knows it.

We are acting like tarts with a crack cocaine habit, desperate to sell our souls no matter how low the price.

2 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

We are acting like tarts with a crack cocaine habit, desperate to sell our souls no matter how low the price.

.....as long as we don't start rolling over for the neighbours.

PistoldPete2

I'm off to claim my season ticket refund. Not waiting for the TOm ince transfer... The hughes transfer was enough for me. 

22 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

I'm off to claim my season ticket refund. Not waiting for the TOm ince transfer... The hughes transfer was enough for me. 

What time are you doing it? I want to come to the ticket office to point and laugh at you for being so pathetic.

PistoldPete2
33 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

What time are you doing it? I want to come to the ticket office to point and laugh at you for being so pathetic.

Fine , see you there in about half an hour.

PistoldPete2
4 hours ago, Saul Pimpson said:

I'm having a poo at the moment, so may be a little delayed.

Told me to write to the head of ticketing. That's fine. Didn't see you there Saul , your poo must have been a big one. 

8 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Told me to write to the head of ticketing. That's fine. Didn't see you there Saul , your poo must have been a big one. 

Have you got to write to the head of ticketing because disagreeing with a transfer doesn't constitute a legitimate reason under the terms and conditions of purchase? (not being sarky... just interested to know). 

PistoldPete2
2 hours ago, LazloW said:

Have you got to write to the head of ticketing because disagreeing with a transfer doesn't constitute a legitimate reason under the terms and conditions of purchase? (not being sarky... just interested to know). 

No they don't do refunds at the ticket office. 

PistoldPete2

I wonder if TOm inces sale wil be announced at 5 pm like hughes was last week.

good time to bury bad news just as the ticket office is closing. 

2 hours ago, PistoldPete2 said:

I wonder if TOm inces sale wil be announced at 5 pm like hughes was last week.

good time to bury bad news just as the ticket office is closing. 

How old are you?! I wasn't overly happy about Hughes going but bloody hell... it's a team game mate.

45 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Thats why he's so unhappy, where are you gonna find a better team player than Hughes!

I'm as unhappy about he sale as anyone but returning a season ticket... Jesus! some people need to put life into perspective! 

PistoldPete2
1 hour ago, Ramslad1992 said:

I'm as unhappy about he sale as anyone but returning a season ticket... Jesus! some people need to put life into perspective! 

As you say there is a life outside of football. and everything is a balance. On balance, if im going to enjoy the football less than I did, I have other things I would rather do.

I don't blame you mate have a season away from it . Its an expensive day out nowadays if you aint enjoying it. The club like all clubs trade on blindfaithers paying through the nose for merchandise food and drink.

Archived