Keogh

TroyDyer

32 minutes ago, ElBeef said:

He has this air of panic about him...maybe a sense of nerves at times. He is prone to the wrong decision, which has been mentioned, somewhat unwarranted at times.

I imagine a lot of Forest and Leicester fans said these things about Wes Morgan too

There aren't a lot of championship CBs - If any - Who don't have a wobble every now and then

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

And if you'd read that extremely brave article he put out this week. You'll understand exactly why he's been average. 

I mean it is terrible and you can see why he has struggled, but on footballing terms the guy is on extremely high wages and I just don't think hes worth it over Keogh. 

2 minutes ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

I mean it is terrible and you can see why he has struggled, but on footballing terms the guy is on extremely high wages and I just don't think hes worth it over Keogh. 

He's on high wages at the minute mate. Doesn't mean he'll be on it here. 

Infact I highly doubt any club would be paying him the wages he's on now. 

The lad got in the England squad at 23. So he must have something about him. 

Like any signing, I'll judge when or if I see them playing in a Derby shirt. 

10 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

And if you'd read that extremely brave article he put out this week. You'll understand exactly why he's been average. 

....and why you wouldn't want to sign him.

1 hour ago, Saul Pimpson said:

Nice theory but aren't we only in year 2 of the 3 year rolling losses that FFP is now operating on? @ramblur?

Although I don't find the wording of this matter particularly clear,I think the first cycle was 14/15, 15/16, 16/17. We're definitely in a cycle this year that includes 15/16 and 16/17. I believe the £39m/3yr provision is only looked at if a club posts FFP loss greater than £13m in any one year.

10 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

All the stigma about anxiety/depression and its ok to talk. 

I have anxiety and depression and some of the decisions I make because of it are highly questionable

I hate to think how those decisions would be affected if someone was paying me a Premier League footballers salary

So fair play to him talking about it and fair play for trying to do something about it

Just now, cheron85 said:

I have anxiety and depression and some of the decisions I make because of it are highly questionable

I hate to think how those decisions would be affected if someone was paying me a Premier League footballers salary

So fair play to him talking about it and fair play for trying to do something about it

Couldn't agree more mate.

Disgusted that bloke thinks he's just a headcase. 

Should be taken off the forum. 

I have hidden a few posts due to the original post. They are being discussed as to whether they should stay hidden or not.

Any post hidden is not necessarily your post that is the issue it may be down to what you are replying to.

3 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Why has my comment on mental health been deleted? I didn't want it to turn into pitch forks for Ramnut but how will people ever be educated about it if comments like that are deleted?

See above.

Quote me later , but it doesn't feel like there is enough rumor mill on Keogh moving to make it happen soon, very little in the DET and not much discussion on SWFC forums just small talk , where as Ince there's a different story, I guess if he doesn't go in the trip then that's the biggest sign

6 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Couldn't agree more mate.

Disgusted that bloke thinks he's just a headcase. 

Should be taken off the forum

I have to disagree it's a subject very close to home for me, but a few years ago I had the same mindset of "man up". Until you go through it yourself or someone close to you does, wrongly a lot of people in this country have that stigma of mental health. It's down to poor education and health services not taking it seriously. Banning him wouldn't change that, hopefully education from people would.

Archived