one love Manchester

dog

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
15 minutes ago, David said:

What next? Gary Barlow tweeting his annoyance that Jason Orange was at home getting his hair done?

This is way OTT, these two people clearly have issues with each other and using last night as a platform to score points doesnt seem right.

24 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

What next? Gary Barlow tweeting his annoyance that Jason Orange was at home getting his hair done?

This is way OTT, these two people clearly have issues with each other and using last night as a platform to score points doesnt seem right.

In fact using last night to put aside their differences would've been far more appropriate. A great opportunity. 

Instead he put aside that 'famous' feud with Chris Martin. 

And U2 sent a message of support cos they were out of the country. No one is calling them out for not being arsed to jump on a plane. 

Sith Happens
5 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

In fact using last night to put aside their differences would've been far more appropriate. A great opportunity. 

Instead he put aside that 'famous' feud with Chris Martin. 

And U2 sent a message of support cos they were out of the country. No one is calling them out for not being arsed to jump on a plane. 

I have no idea what their issues are, how deep they go, and maybe it would have been a good opportunity but it seems wrong to then use this as a platform to score points thats all.

I have no idea if he was asked or not, maybe he will come forward with his reasons maybe not. I dont know who else was asked or what the process was but you could say why did Niall Horans play and not the rest of one direction?

I think the focus should be on those that did turn up, not those that didnt for whatever reason.

Marcus Mumford, Take That, Robbie Williams, Pharrell Williams , Niall Horan, Little Mix, Black Eyed Peas, Mac Miller, Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry,, Justin Bieber, Coldplay, Liam Gallagher, Ariana Grande

They say that if you change the way you live, change the things you do, because of the actions of terrorists, then the terrorists have won.

If I'd have intentionally, consciously allowed myself to watch a single second of that shower of *****, then the terrorists would have won!

(Sorry! Just trying to find my own method of defiance!)

I don't really 'do' music, never have done.  To me a good piece of music enhances a movie or computer game :p

Needless to say I didn't watch or even know about this thing but if it was anything like the farce that appeared before the Champions League Final I'm happy to continue not doing music!

Good cause an all that though, hope everyone that watched a free concert texted.

I watched it. Not normally my sort of music.

ariana grande was very good. I'd never heard of her until recently. She handled it very well for someone so young.

miley cyrus was a bit of a dog who tried to steal the attention and demand that ariana does a joint concert with her on the same day for the rest of their lives?

Liam looks just as unpleasant a twaat as he always did. Wasn't really the most appropriate choice on the day.

the foul tweets are hardly a surprise.

It left me wondering why young people in Nice, Paris, Manchester, and London seem to be especially targetted. And moved that they gave a good response. 

4 hours ago, Paul71 said:

I have no idea what their issues are, how deep they go, and maybe it would have been a good opportunity but it seems wrong to then use this as a platform to score points thats all.

I have no idea if he was asked or not, maybe he will come forward with his reasons maybe not. I dont know who else was asked or what the process was but you could say why did Niall Horans play and not the rest of one direction?

I think the focus should be on those that did turn up, not those that didnt for whatever reason.

Because the rest of 1 direction are cun*ts.

Archived