Vicars and Pearce (Not that one!) appointed Directors

Nuwtfly

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, rynny said:

Fair enough, thought it was more with how they were going to be different to improve us.

They are both good at what they do and are an asset to DCFC .

Pearce was at Chelsea and dealt with FFP etc and finances at Derby  and Vicars did the ticket office revolution  and is a good  guy and both are to DCFCs benefit. 

I posted the link to Companies House last night, that showed Sam was Director of 8 different companies related to "Derby County" - it's a complete rat's nest of a set up. All for very good reasons I'm sure!

Vicars pre-dates Sam's arrival and has ben around quite some time I believe. I remember him being at a fan forum I attended when Tom Glick was here. Quite possibly one of the longest serving members of staff?

32 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

I posted the link to Companies House last night, that showed Sam was Director of 8 different companies related to "Derby County" - it's a complete rat's nest of a set up. All for very good reasons I'm sure!

Vicars pre-dates Sam's arrival and has ben around quite some time I believe. I remember him being at a fan forum I attended when Tom Glick was here. Quite possibly one of the longest serving members of staff?

tax avoidance :ph34r:

you didn't see the utter cock Jason Manford on the companies house register did you, what a complete ****, running up debts to HMRC then starring in every program available.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/07058599

I love the morals of the rich and famous.

3 hours ago, LesterRam said:

tax avoidance :ph34r:

you didn't see the utter cock Jason Manford on the companies house register did you, what a complete ****, running up debts to HMRC then starring in every program available.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/07058599

I love the morals of the rich and famous.

Nothing wrong with Tax Avoidance - we all do it if we can (anyone with an ISA ?) - just some can do it on a much larger scale.

Tax evasion is the one you have to worry about - that's not paying what you should pay.

Is was right about rush and Clough. And I'll tell everyone here that vickars is a snake and was massively involved with Sam Rush. The too of them were joined at the hip for the last 4 years. 

And a dodgey character like that has being given a promotion. 

Murky times at this football club

8 hours ago, CLOUGH1971-72 said:

Is was right about rush and Clough. And I'll tell everyone here that vickars is a snake and was massively involved with Sam Rush. The too of them were joined at the hip for the last 4 years. 

And a dodgey character like that has being given a promotion. 

Murky times at this football club

Do you just come on here to slag the club off?

Archived