Brentford v Derby County

Mafiabob

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, cannable said:

Anybody else not arsed? 

Me.

I'm more concerned with Derbyshire pissing away a half-decent position in the cricket today.

Saying that, I'm not really paying attention to that. Watching the IPL and I've seen 2 hat-tricks already today.

on the way back from the match , not even stopping for a pint , think this game sums up our whole season , when the going gets tough some of ourplayers crumble , GR will have learnt a lot from today , we were leaderless all over the pitch , and thats not a dig at Keogh , Jota totally ran the show , what a free signing he will be for someone , the play offs were never a reality its all about next season for me , from Mel Morris through to the fans lets give Gary Rowett all the support he needs to reshape our football club

I know it felt good thinking the season was still alive and if Fulham fk up and Wednesday go meltdown we could sneak thru on the inside , but this was NEVER gonna happen .. just too fantastic to happen... so this result maybe ain't a bad thing . 

GR will see what he has to do now much more clearly for next season. 

Namely getting on the phone to Mel  straight away and start asking for an entire new football team :lol:

Totally agree with ramage. 

GR had an opportunity to go for it and didn't.

If you pick butterfield then don't be surprised that we go sideways and backwards.

6 minutes ago, DerbyMark said:

Rams have been my life really.... I care!

Not sure many of these ******* players do.....

Judging by your avatar you know a good player too.

I remember standing in Griffin Park last season thinking Wassall was going a little over the top with the fist pumping after a 3-1 win. Maybe Wassall was right and Griffin Park isn't such an easy place to go after all.

Just now, Anon said:

I remember standing in Griffin Park last season thinking Wassall was going a little over the top with the fist pumping after a 3-1 win. Maybe Wassall was right and Griffin Park isn't such an easy place to go after all.

No-one would deny that brentford are a decent side.

looked good v burton

but....4-0 when it matters more to us??

Archived