I suggest Mel has got it right with Gary Rowett

Curtains

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well if you listen to the interviews it's amazing what he is bringing to the table. He's off to scout Fulham today! He analysed the QPR formation and realised that we would get overload opportunities wide which he exploited. They worked on game management. Quick attacking combinations, the press, motivating certain players like Vydra, on and on. He ain't wasting time that's for sure. 

It appears that we do have a gem of a manager here.

15 minutes ago, curtains said:

Could just be Mel has saved DCFC 

Well done Mel that decision took courage. 

There have been a lot of positive signs, and he talks extremely well. However it's a little premature to say whether this has been the right decision or not.

3 minutes ago, curtains said:

Really .

DCFC were going nowhere with McClaren. 

Agreed. Nowhere is being kind because it hints of a destination. He was utterly clueless, a bona fide catastrophe. Players had no interest or respect it seemed.

Just now, brady1993 said:

There have been a lot of positive signs, and he talks extremely well. However it's a little premature to say whether this has been the right decision or not.

There were a lot of positives for Clement and Pearson, so don't think any more premature ejaculations are necessary.

Can't wait for the "Mel has got it wrong and I never wanted Rowett thread" in about 6 months time when we go down to a last minute winner for the red dogs at our gaffe. Morning......

1 minute ago, brady1993 said:

Fair enough but your sobriety will soon turn to a drunken Derby fever under this clever cat. 

2 minutes ago, brady1993 said:

I will eat my hat if it isn't.  

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

There were a lot of positives for Clement and Pearson, so don't think any more premature ejaculations are necessary.

Whilst I agree with your general point, I can't remember seeing many positive signs in Pearson's tenure.

Archived