What do we deserve?!

RoyMac5

All the stuff being posted about what we need, who we should get rid of, who will want to leave rubbish clubs (doing better than us) and come here. Awful personal abuse from Derby fans aimed at various elements of the Club.

What, I wonder, do we deserve? #karma?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pearson.

People want a no nonsense bloke that will play 442 and relies on pace and power. 

Forget the evidence that this is no more or less successful than any other system or style. 

Seriously, I can't believe our fans mock the diva attitude of other clubs fans like Newcastle. We boo draws, man!! 

Whoever we get will be expected to take Derby to "where we belong" (which isn't the PL based on the last couple of decades but whatever). If they don't then they'll be "a failure" because teams that get 30,000 fans should be beating teams that get 15,000 fans. 

I don't care who manages Derby. The attitude around the ground and online is making me slightly anti Derby. Seeing the drama queens makes me actually think Derby deserve some proper failure. Then I see a few decent supporters and feel guilty 

We demand dedication, commitment and loyalty from the players and manager but offer none in return. This is the modern world. We all want success, preferably with nice football but I'm certain that atm we don't deserve it. There's not a lot of pleasure to be had following Derby atm and for me that isn't all to do with the results.

But 'fortunately' the world isn't fair, so who knows what we'll get!

Just now, McLovin said:

Fed up with reading that Derby fans are awful. All fans around England are exactly the same. We aren't any better or worse, just normal.

nah, not the teams doing well. As soon as there's no feelgood factor, the teams struggle.

What do we deserve?!

We deserve nothing, you have to earn the right to be successful and at the moment we are where we are a mid table team.

I dare say most would like to be where Brighton currently are, to get there we need stability at the top [Mac] and give him time will might well be where Brighton are now.

Look forward to the summer.......COYR

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Really? Good to hear we're no better than any others.

Want to know what is truly poisonous? Some Arsenal fans calling for Wenger to die. A bit of perspective is needed, you just have to read and listen to opposition fans when they lose. We are no worse. All English fans are the same. All the loyalty went in England when football went corporate. The loyal fans are in Germany

We deserve no more or no less than anyone in my opinion, we are just a normal club.

I moan about our support, but to be honest I think football fans in general are just **** these days (and I include myself in that).

The only reason I am a bit negative is because I get fed up of seeing people say how amazing our support is because it really isn't.

Makes me laugh at home matches when the attendance is read out, there are loads around me that sit there clapping, patting each other on the back and saying how brilliant the fans are. If the attendance was read out 5 minutes later none of them would be there to hear it because they are busy trying to get out of the ground to listen to the phone in or catch the Champions League highlights!

We deserve some 'tryers'. What I would like are a few players who look like they are giving it their all. I look back at players such as Phil Gee, Tommy Johnson, George Williams, Rob Hindmarch. I could go on. Players who just gave it their all, irrespective of ability. Don't ask much me.

46 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

We demand dedication, commitment and loyalty from the players and manager but offer none in return. This is the modern world. We all want success, preferably with nice football but I'm certain that atm we don't deserve it. There's not a lot of pleasure to be had following Derby atm and for me that isn't all to do with the results.

But 'fortunately' the world isn't fair, so who knows what we'll get!

I would question what other clubs supporters, given what we have had to endure from the worst team in history, to the shambles we have now, would be piling into the ground 30k at a time. 

I would consider that a little bit in return. 

1 minute ago, TroyDyer said:

I would question what other clubs supporters, given what we have had to endure from the worst team in history, to the shambles we have now, would be piling into the ground 30k at a time. 

I've considered that most are doing it to see us get promoted.

4 minutes ago, TroyDyer said:

Dirty Leeds.

1 minute ago, Mostyn6 said:

Dirty Leeds.

Obvs. But they have a bit missing in the noggin. 

A lot of 'big' clubs get a hell of a lot less than us. Hell, look at the Brighton turn out yesterday. If we were 2nd and at home, on Sky or not, the ground would be rammed. Infact even in our current state there would have been 30k there last night. Mugs, all of us. But still there. 

This criticism of Derby fans is abolsutely ******** imo, we've got a few idiots on sausageter sure, but what clubs don't?! We're no different to any other clubs, most fans just want to see their team being successful and have every right to be incredibly pissed off about this season, it's natural. Abusing players is something totally different but let's not pretend that that's any more than a small minority. We criticise the club because it hasn't been good enough for a team of our size and stature, simple enough.

Archived