Brighton Vs Derby

rynny

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Well I look at it differently, having blood cancer I think being able to watch team is a pleasure win or lose.

I won't try and out cancer you mate. I hope you are ok, I'm doing ok after non hodgkins lymphoma but this is so poor for a seriously expensive squad. Utterly tattered with this lot now 

3 minutes ago, ostrichram said:

He don't care. If they sack him tomorrow he will just go off and earn a few hundred thousand a year somewhere else. It must be the only profession where you can continually get it wrong and someone is willing to throw loads of money at you to cock it up all over again lol

Punditville is the only place awaiting SAINT STEVE after us ... 

23 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Baird is the only one of the back four that looks like a footballer and had a good game so far.

Really? Am I right in thinking your name is Roy mac? Is he your favourite payer? 

How do you rate Baird compared to him?? 

The best CB in my life time was Stimac, or maybe Paul McGrath you may say Baird isn't a CB therefore he's a back up is that correct? 

No derby players are bothered no energy bloody s*** yet again. Can't even see next season being better to be honest. Are they gonna spend millions? No

How much are we gonna get for half the players? I know we won't get what we paid haha p

3 minutes ago, TroyDyer said:

Does SM have a wife? 

Yeah,

She's more decisive than Christie, passes better than Pearce and Shackell, braver on the ball than Bryson, more positive than Butterfield, more disciplined than De Sart, less selfish than Bent and more composed than Olsson

She sounds good but she actually isn't. Just better 

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, SKRam said:

I won't try and out cancer you mate. I hope you are ok, I'm doing ok after non hodgkins lymphoma but this is so poor for a seriously expensive squad. Utterly tattered with this lot now 

I think for me SM needs to be judged December time. If GT isn't fit we need a replacement, if you have GT in midfield Hughes and bryson will be so much better. 

Just now, TheRamsAreGoingUp said:

No derby players are bothered no energy bloody s*** yet again. Can't even see next season being better to be honest. Are they gonna spend millions? No

How much are we gonna get for half the players? I know we won't get what we paid haha p

Think you need to change your username mate

Playing with Butterfield has been like playing with 10 men.

He can only pass the baton on so to say. Completely incapable of making a forward pass, completely slows the play down and massively caught out from a defensive perspective.

Such a woeful performance. You can try and play a forward pass and get it wrong. Have an off day. But this guy chooses to pass on responsibility. Getting the ball and just passing back/sideways.

Archived