Derby Vs Preston

rynny

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Camara is a impact sub when losing I feel sorry for the lad 20 minutes of playing how he can't play for thrown in when Ayna should of come on! Give the lad a break there have been far worse appearances from other players over the season which have gone unnoticed 

PistoldPete2
25 minutes ago, needles said:

Two bang average sides huffing and puffing their way through a ridiculously early end of season game, with occasional flashes of adequacy from both sides..

We shaded it on chances but didn't really deserve to win any more than they did.

One specific whinge. Abdoul Camara. What a useless sack of *****. I said after Bristol that I didn't want to see him in a Rams shirt again, and I'm choked that I've had to experience it once more. 

One general whinge. Ince, Vydra, Russell. Possibly the right players, but certainly in the wrong positions.

Once again, I'd have been better off stopping at home and having a ****.

I wouldn't say we shaded it on chances... We were well known on top throughout the game until the last 15 minutes. Silly substitutions, tired legs and comedy defending for their goal led to us throwing the extra two points we should have had in the bag way before we fluffed it at the end.

PistoldPete2
1 hour ago, Bris Vegas said:

Camara I guess was brought on to counter. Probably for him to get the ball and run to the corner. Hardly a terrible move. What would be worse is taking a forward off and bringing on a defender. That would be stupid as all that would do is invite pressure and long balls into the area when we really struggle with dealing with crosses into the box.

How about bringing on a midfielder? When you've got hughes on the bench. As well as de sart and Bryson . Or Anya who is way better than camara. 

We lost the two points because with nugget and vydra tiring we resorted to hoofing the ball , bypassing a non existent midfield when we really needed to play possession football. 

7 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

I wouldn't say we shaded it on chances... We were well known on top throughout the game until the last 15 minutes. Silly substitutions, tired legs and comedy defending for their goal led to us throwing the extra two points we should have had in the bag way before we fluffed it at the end.

We did own long stretches of the game, but for me only had three chances for all that. Two first half fluffed badly by Vydra, one second half bundled in by Vydra. They had one or two scrambles, a header or two and the goal.

9 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

It makes me laugh when we lose, purely for the reactions of those less fortunate in the head.

It's the only enjoyment I'll get out of this season, that's for sure.

It makes me laugh when we draw and some folk think we've lost, purely for the reactions of those more fortunate in the head.

Some more enjoyment for you!

2 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

It makes me laugh when we draw and some folk think we've lost, purely for the reactions of those more fortunate in the head.

Good point. 

Although you can't blame me, I'm under the impression from some that we need a new team and new manager, new chairman, new ground. 

It's another point which keeps us away from the bottom three, more importantly another point gained before I die. 

4 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Copycat. 

10 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Good point. 

Although you can't blame me, I'm under the impression from some that we need a new team and new manager, new chairman, new ground. 

It's another point which keeps us away from the bottom three, more importantly another point gained before I die. 

Ermmmm shall we try Bayern Munich perhaps. 

Take me back to Highbury, Studger scoring a screamer and bouncing in the Derby end, with a smile on my face, unfortunately that will not happen again before I die.

1 hour ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Nice of Steve to change it, when it didn't need changing, in control, and yeah let's put ourselves on the back foot once again!

I wonder if SM has worked out whether to stick that next bit of chewing gum in his mouth since the Leicester City away game yet? his biggest highlight on camera in that game! I'm not sure he can hang on to his water bottle, never mind a lead. One game at a time, win this first before thinking about Brighton away, ya numptie!

A little harsh as he did say he was only 1% focused on Brighton. So we gave 99% attention here which was only slightly less than Preston at 100%. So 1-1 was actually a good outcome considering he had us slightly less focused.

Mind you, If he could inflict the same punishment on other teams as he does on water bottles we'd be laughing. At least he's entertaining in the epic nature of his constant failure - but much preferred it when he was bungling games on a regular basis at Newcastle.

1 hour ago, 86 points said:

We dropped points by not converting the chances we had to go two or three up. We just don't score enough goals. It's that simple. Preston had one shot on goal all night so we can moan about our inability to defend but they were restricted to a single attempt so how bad can the defence have played?

On the brightside, Forest got beat and we don't support Arsenal.

Arsenal are a top premier league team regularly in the champions league. They lost to Bayern Munich! Derby are an overspending bloated set of underachievers and perennial choke artists who live outside the premier league with a total failure of a manager.  And we've just failed to beat Bristol city Burton Cardiff and Preston at home!  This is supposed to be a bright side ???? It's as dark as hell.

Archived