Windy init?

Boycie

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damage report from my house, render blown off gable end to side and front , have had to move car to prevent further damage, tile slipping to rear of house precariously positioned, felt just torn off summer house roof, ah well could be worse, any of you lot suffering any damage ?

4 hours ago, mozza said:

damage report from my house, render blown off gable end to side and front , have had to move car to prevent further damage, tile slipping to rear of house precariously positioned, felt just torn off summer house roof, ah well could be worse, any of you lot suffering any damage ?

Sorry to hear about damage to your property mozza.

Its times like this that you wish you were in the building trade so you could make sure everything was secure eh mate.

5 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Sorry to hear about damage to your property mozza.

Its times like this that you wish you were in the building trade so you could make sure everything was secure eh mate.

yea , tell me about it , you ain't got any boxes of broken biscuits I could chuck in a bucket and mix into a sloppy solution to patch up the render , have you ?

2 hours ago, mozza said:

yea , tell me about it , you ain't got any boxes of broken biscuits I could chuck in a bucket and mix into a sloppy solution to patch up the render , have you ?

We don't do broken biscuits mozza.

As a professional one ensures full quality control is observed at all points of the production process, as i'm sure you builders do when undertaking property renovations. Even more so when checking your own property.

Mrs mozza said owt?:p

32 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

We don't do broken biscuits mozza.

As a professional one ensures full quality control is observed at all points of the production process, as i'm sure you builders do when undertaking property renovations. Even more so when checking your own property.

Mrs mozza said owt?:p

if you know anything about the building trade , our own homes get badly neglected due to the fact that the phone never stops ringing from people who want their dream homes being ready yesterday . i've got 25 metres of dado rail that has been waiting patiently on our stairs for two and a half years to be fitted around our lounge , it'll get done..

She'll be here by noon tomorrow and in an even worse mood.  Is said it will be one of the worst storms in our history and that's saying a bit, i've seen a car climb up a wall to the third floor of a house, aerials littering the streets and scaffolding blown to smithereens.  It's going to get interesting.  Hope they lock up all the tourists while it blows over, they are like children, have to be watched all the time so as not to kill themselves.

4 minutes ago, ramit said:

She'll be here by noon tomorrow and in an even worse mood.  Is said it will be one of the worst storms in our history and that's saying a bit, i've seen a car climb up a wall to the third floor of a house, aerials littering the streets and scaffolding blown to smithereens.  It's going to get interesting.  Hope they lock up all the tourists while it blows over, they are like children, have to be watched all the time so as not to kill themselves.

Thought you were referring to mrs mozza..

5 minutes ago, mozza said:

if you know anything about the building trade , our own homes get badly neglected due to the fact that the phone never stops ringing from people who want their dream homes being ready yesterday . i've got 25 metres of dado rail that has been waiting patiently on our stairs for two and a half years to be fitted around our lounge , it'll get done..

Boycie will give you a quote.

Archived