Butterfield

ZagrebRam

Get off the pitch!!

Cannot stand this bloke..

Offers no support after passing the ball, infact he runs away without offering an option, doesn't track back and provide any defensive support and his passing is either sideways or backwards..

His attitude stinks as well and seems like a real miserable sod 

Worst player in our team!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, ZagrebRam said:

Get off the pitch!!

Cannot stand this bloke..

Offers no support after passing the ball, infact he runs away without offering an option, doesn't track back and provide any defensive support and his passing is either sideways or backwards..

His attitude stinks as well and seems like a real miserable c**t.

Worst player in our team!!

You're just now realising this ? lol

3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Incredibly harsh assessment of a very intelligent footballer and certainly isn't the worst player in our team. I will however say that he is too slow to make his mind up, needs to play the ball faster when he gets it rather than taking 5 touches and letting the chance go

Doesn't matter how intelligent or technically gifted you are as a footballer when confidence affects you as badly as it appears to affect Jacob. When he's relaxed he plays adventurous balls and scores goals.

Just haven't seen a confident Butterfield for a while. I'm sure he needs a run in the team ala Bryson but he is being found out today against a motivated midfield

6 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Incredibly harsh assessment of a very intelligent footballer and certainly isn't the worst player in our team. I will however say that he is too slow to make his mind up, needs to play the ball faster when he gets it rather than taking 5 touches and letting the chance go

He's the worst player by a long shot. Put any pressure on him and he will give the ball away. Otherwise he's passing backwards or running sideways towards a player and passing to the same player. Then there is his shooting. egads.

6 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

You're 100% mistaking intelligence for 'playing the safe pass every single time'. I do think there's a good player in there, but he's got no cutting edge to him at all.

Chris Baird has played more killer balls than him this season.

Just now, Leicester Ram said:

You're 100% mistaking intelligence for 'playing the safe pass every single time'. I do think there's a good player in there, but he's got no cutting edge to him at all.

Chris Baird has played more killer balls than him this season.

Yeah I don't think he's been very good this season at all, hence why I was arguing for a new centre mid as priority in the transfer window. Think he's way out of form and seems scared now to try anything risky but sadly we don't really have any options capable of replacing him

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Yeah I don't think he's been very good this season at all, hence why I was arguing for a new centre mid as priority in the transfer window. Think he's way out of form and seems scared now to try anything risky but sadly we don't really have any options capable of replacing him

all he's ever offered us is midfield goals

He was a completely different player last season. I miss that player. We desperately need that player in our team. Some one with a bit of presence and quality on the edge of the box. 

He scored a number of goals out of nothing, yet this season he doesn't even look close to scoring.

I thought Powell being here would help his game - he rated him very highly at Huddersfield.  Obviously it's had he opposite effect.

Archived