Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread 17/18

Nuwtfly

Im not sure where to put this but iv Just heard a rumour apparently alex pearce has been sold, but dont know how true this is as i was waiting my my breakfast cob and heard two blokes talking about it, has anybody heard anything about this? 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Pamo 15 said:

Dont know about him being sold but seen reports that its a pearce and cash deal for flint but again this time of year things fly round

Not sure how to feel about that one, seems like hoof ball for hoof ball! 

9 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

I've heard that we're signing Gerard Pique and Andres Iniesta so not sure if anyone have heard this too? 

Heard the same whilst I was waiting for my bacon roll this morning. ITK

1 minute ago, Mostyn6 said:

have heard from a contact that we are in for Birmingham CB Morrison.

Rowett failed to lure Blues captain to Derby

Derby County manager Gary Rowett was rebuffed in an attempt to lure Michael Morrison away from St. Andrews last week. 

The former Blues boss was looking to bolster his defensive options and was priced out of a move for Newcastle United`s Grant Hanley. Rowett then turned his attention to Blues captain Morrison who he signed from Charlton Athletic during his stint in the second city. 

An enquiry was made for Morrison, however, Harry Redknapp made it clear that the 29-year-old is an integral part of his plans and will not be leaving this summer. 

Rowett yesterday clinched the signing of former Blues defender Curtis Davies from Hull City for £500,000 and is now expected to concentrate on strengthening other areas of his Rams squad. 

http://www.birmingham.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=494072

2 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

have heard from a contact that we are in for Birmingham CB Morrison.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/birmingham-city-transfers-truth-gary-13155656

Birmingham City transfers: The truth about Gary Rowett’s interest in Michael Morrison

Will there be a Rowett raid at Birmingham City?

Former Birmingham City boss Gary Rowett has so far resisted the opportunity to make a play for any of his former Blues players.

The new Derby County boss raised a few eyebrows yesterday with the cut-price capture of Hull City defender Curtis Davies.

Reports have today suggested that Rowett made a play for Davies after being turned down by Blues after enquiring about Michael Morrison.

Suggestions that Rowett has made an enquiry for Morrison are, we believe, wide of the mark.

To date, Rowett hasn’t made any approaches for his former players, although that could change in the coming weeks.

If he was looking to raid St Andrew's he would have to consider which players could add value to his current first team. David Cotterill could come under consideration after being told he can leave on a free.

20 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

If we have injuries like last season, we could do with one or two left backs.

At the moment there's only Forsyth, Olsson, Lowe, Baird, Hanson and Johnson who played there last season.

You forgot Anya in there. 

3 minutes ago, GermanRam said:

Stefan Kutschke, Dynamo Dresden. He told them today he's leaving. Get him. Just take a look at Huddersfield, 2nd Bundesliga - cheap and quality players. Told you before Huddersfield.

Pllllleeeeeeaaaasssseeeee tell me he's a German defender?

Archived