Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread 17/18

Nuwtfly

3 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

You're incorrect regarding last bit of your post. 

This player joined in January on loan. 

Also a centre back hence why his name did rings a bell to me. ?

He played as a CDM for Arsenal's U23s.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

He played as a CDM for Arsenal's U23s.

I know and can also play a CB too though. ?

51 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

Monk sacked by Leeds, opens the door on getting Kyle Bartley in and as captain :thumbsup:

I would love to think that was a possibility. Sadly, I think he would cost too much. He may also elect to fight for his place at a Swansea under Clement.

I have been impressed with him when I've seen him play.

4 hours ago, Topram said:

Sounds like no signings till June 

Like I said yesterday it's guesswork but I think we might see something from next week? 

1 minute ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Like I said yesterday it's guesswork but I think we might see something from next week? 

The way I said it was like June is months away! Can't get my head around it being June next week 

Tommie Hoban from Watford - loan/transfer. Young, left-footed CB who can also play LB. We need to improve at both those positions.

Dan Burn from Wigan - same position. He'll be cheap. Fizzled out a bit at Fulham but was pretty good last season.

Yanic Wildschut from Norwich - transfer listed, good attacking player.

On 2017-5-25 at 10:26, Venkman 2 said:

My wish list for the Summer would be Wisdom, Hanley, Leadbitter, Marshall (Bradford) and Abraham. Steel down the centre and pace out wide and up front!

Marshall is a league one version of Anya. No need for him here. I'd take any of the rest though. 

23 hours ago, Waffle said:

A player I like is Adryan from Flamengo. He fell away at Leeds and made a bit of a fool of himself again Derby. But he's coming to the end of his contract and has a lot of ability. Would be a bargain in my opinion.

No chance. He couldn't finish his dinner that lad. Pretty sure he scored like 3 goals all season. 

I am not one to put forward a player before but with Zabaleta signing for West Ham then maybe Sam Byram would be surplus to requirements- good right back who can step in at centre half and score a few goals with lots of championship experience and young.

carson and mitchell

Jason McCarthy 21 and christie

forsyth, olsson and lowe

keogh and Liam Lindsay 21

Pearce and Baird

thorne, butterfield (last chance) and hanson

grant ward 22 and Ben brereton 18 (big fee)

hughes and ryan ledson 19

Callum robinson 22  and bennett

martin and nugent

Ince and russell (last chance)

I know brereton is a striker for forest but i think he could be an outstanding attacking midfielder

watching......josh morris, tom lockyer, lopes (peterboro), konsa (charlton), ryan kent 

Archived