Jump to content
froggg

What are you eating tonight

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, 1of4 said:

Seeing this had me wondering, Shepherds Pie is made with lamb, Cottage Pie with beef. What do you call a similar pie made with pork?

Pigsty pie?

Share this post


Link to post
On 07/01/2019 at 00:17, 1of4 said:

Seeing this had me wondering, Shepherds Pie is made with lamb, Cottage Pie with beef. What do you call a similar pie made with pork?

If it's plain pork, then "Sty Pie".

If it's spicy pork, then it's "Thai Sty Pie".

If it's spicy pork, with a little dope thrown in, then it's "High Thai Sty Pie".

If you eat it whilst watching live footy, then it's "Sky High Thai Sty Pie".

 

... I prefer the lamb, myself.

Share this post


Link to post
On 07/01/2019 at 00:17, 1of4 said:

Seeing this had me wondering, Shepherds Pie is made with lamb, Cottage Pie with beef. What do you call a similar pie made with pork?

Pork pie? I think it's quite catchy...

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Boycie said:

Yeah but do you get a free pint with your mains like in Witherspoons?

Haha, after staying there,it’s maccas and Premier inn the next couple of weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I see @Angry Ram rolling his eyes at @Boycie's comment as though he doesn't know it costs about £6 a pint down there.

P.S. Note the use of the word 'down' and not 'up'.

 

38 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I see @Angry Ram rolling his eyes at @Boycie's comment as though he doesn't know it costs about £6 a pint down there.

P.S. Note the use of the word 'down' and not 'up'.

Cider was 4.40 a pint so not bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Stagtime said:

Afternoon smoko in York. Chilli and garlic cheese.36721C85-D1DB-4EC8-9B8B-90964EB7EF4A.thumb.jpeg.b03098b9592ead774d5a60266942d3c5.jpeg

I would eat the Pistachios and leave the rest.. What happened to that cheese? Bin it.

 

Little Angry says..  It would have been nice if you had put some beers in the fridge in your house.. And the bed is lumpy. Weathers good though, don't rush back.

Edited by Angry Ram

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Angry Ram said:

I would eat the Pistachios and leave the rest.. What happened to that cheese? Bin it.

 

Little Angry says..  It would have been nice if you had put some beers in the fridge in your house.. And the bed is lumpy. Weathers good though, don't rush back.

Haha, I wonder what the dog did? Can’t beat poundland pistachios.

Edited by Stagtime

Share this post


Link to post

I can’t get on with olives that have their stones left in.

Too much trouble, reminds me of eating prunes and custard in primary school.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.