Jump to content
froggg

What are you eating tonight

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, David said:

Just had 4 fish fingers and a bag of french fries. All washed down with a bottle of smart water. Forgot to take a picture.

Don’t tell my you buy smart water to accompany your meals. What’s wrong with your tap?

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Don’t tell my you buy smart water to accompany your meals. What’s wrong with your tap?

If you think tap water and bottled water taste the same, I would say that Sainsbury’s basic gin and Dark Fruits combo has done serious damage to your tastebuds.

Share this post


Link to post

Smart Water, ranked 8th and uses Harry Potter magic.....Smartwater is that it’s vapor distilled from water that is pulled from the sky. Only then are electrolytes added for extra taste.

https://www.mrwatergeek.com/best-bottled-water/

Never understood the need to buy water, bar the fact that it's just adding to the plastic discarded in the world.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, McRamFan said:

Smart Water, ranked 8th and uses Harry Potter magic.....Smartwater is that it’s vapor distilled from water that is pulled from the sky. Only then are electrolytes added for extra taste.

https://www.mrwatergeek.com/best-bottled-water/

Never understood the need to buy water, bar the fact that it's just adding to the plastic discarded in the world.

Yes @David!

Them poor sea horses trapped in your discarded plastic bottles thrown nonchalantly into the Humber estuary.

Naymind the cruel buggers who screwed the top on while it swim in, they’re worse, I recon the cameraman did it.

Shame on you! Anyrode.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Boycie said:

Yes @David!

Them poor sea horses trapped in your discarded plastic bottles thrown nonchalantly into the Humber estuary.

Naymind the cruel buggers who screwed the top on while it swim in, they’re worse, I recon the cameraman did it.

Shame on you! Anyrode.

Recycling tubs not found there way to Belper yet?

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, David said:

Recycling tugs not found there way to Belper yet?

do they dock in Grim? 

Share this post


Link to post

Bloody hell you lot eat some decent food!! 😊

In London for work this week so it'll probably be Deliveroo's for me...

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Stagtime said:

Won the meat tray at the pub, barbie at my place.

image.thumb.png.b696ec3796bc0282d92d7e4fd21b9c29.png

I was just admiring your sausage mate.

Its a good length.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.