What are you eating tonight

froggg

2 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Don’t tell my you buy smart water to accompany your meals. What’s wrong with your tap?

If you think tap water and bottled water taste the same, I would say that Sainsbury’s basic gin and Dark Fruits combo has done serious damage to your tastebuds.

Smart Water, ranked 8th and uses Harry Potter magic.....Smartwater is that it’s vapor distilled from water that is pulled from the sky. Only then are electrolytes added for extra taste.

https://www.mrwatergeek.com/best-bottled-water/

Never understood the need to buy water, bar the fact that it's just adding to the plastic discarded in the world.

3 hours ago, McRamFan said:

Smart Water, ranked 8th and uses Harry Potter magic.....Smartwater is that it’s vapor distilled from water that is pulled from the sky. Only then are electrolytes added for extra taste.

https://www.mrwatergeek.com/best-bottled-water/

Never understood the need to buy water, bar the fact that it's just adding to the plastic discarded in the world.

Yes @David!

Them poor sea horses trapped in your discarded plastic bottles thrown nonchalantly into the Humber estuary.

Naymind the cruel buggers who screwed the top on while it swim in, they’re worse, I recon the cameraman did it.

Shame on you! Anyrode.

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

Yes @David!

Them poor sea horses trapped in your discarded plastic bottles thrown nonchalantly into the Humber estuary.

Naymind the cruel buggers who screwed the top on while it swim in, they’re worse, I recon the cameraman did it.

Shame on you! Anyrode.

Recycling tubs not found there way to Belper yet?