Rams coaches for home games

Cook1988

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Rich84 said:

Problem for me is the daughter puts up with the 3hrs in pub before the game and wouldn't be too happy about another hr after.... At least we can listen to Ramage in car whilst stuck!

Keep telling her though that when she's 17 she's driving so I can hav a proper drink, only another 60 odd games to go

Yeah but you're banking on her still wanting to go to games after another 60 odd..... Some managers don't get near 60 games never mind fans 

9 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Same here. I'm normally back in Tamworth not much after 6 (no, I don't leave early) and that includes walking back to the cattle market car park.

Walking back to the cattle market is the secret. You're not queuing to get off Pride Park. 

The worst scenario is when we go on the train. Don't get home until after 9pm, sometimes later if you fall asleep and wake up in Stoke-on-Trent.....:o:blink:

8 hours ago, SKRam said:

Yeah but you're banking on her still wanting to go to games after another 60 odd..... Some managers don't get near 60 games never mind fans 

Well, she's on her sixth season tkt already so she's seen plenty of dull football in her first couple of years and most of last seasons, as for the start of this season.......... 

And if you give up in less than 60 games as a fan then you're not even a half fan - my first 60 games were all division 3

33 minutes ago, Rich84 said:

Well, she's on her sixth season tkt already so she's seen plenty of dull football in her first couple of years and most of last seasons, as for the start of this season.......... 

And if you give up in less than 60 games as a fan then you're not even a half fan - my first 60 games were all division 3

Where were you when we were ****? :D

I loved those div 3 days to be fair.

I get home between 7:30 and 8 on match days. Park by the DRI, easy getaway.

When I saw the title I thought for a moment there was some crazy world where there were different coaching staff for home and away games

On 17/01/2017 at 21:45, TheRamsAreGoingUp said:

Not sure if they is a topic else where but is they are bus for home games at the Crown and arrows pub in allenton/Sheldon lock. I'm sure I've seen one. I normally drive to my dad's In Chad but by the time I get home it's half 5 6 ish 

Any help or was i dreaming lol 

Bridge Inn at shelton lock has a bus but don't know any details 

On 18/01/2017 at 19:39, Norman said:

If I'm not back in Newark by 6 ordering a Chinese then I'm disappointed.

4 for £11

Chicken curry

Pork balls

Beef chop suey

Pork chow mein

Chips and egg fried rice on top.

Moan at the Mrs through the talent shows (Gary Barlow's eyebrows keeps my attention more than anything), whilst checking the forum for every post if we've won. I then take the dog for a walk, moan at myself for eating too much, again. I've started watching Taboo at 9. It's really good when you can hear what they are saying, then watch MOTD whilst nodding off.....so what I'm saying is, I'm not sure. Hopefully another unhelpful post provides you with the answers you're looking for. 

**** off ref. Just **** off.

Archived