A fridge too far

ramsbottom

The prospective new investor has also been implicated in a heroin smuggling ring, according to Private Eye, so that's Bribery, Extortion and Drugs covered.

It's good to see Fawaz has done due diligence, and is bringing someone in with experience and understanding of the local area's main economy.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, lrm14 said:

They're 1 point clear of the drop, how can you not see them going down? It's hardly an unlikely scenario.

Blackburn look to me to have tricky fixtures.

10 minutes ago, ramblur said:

Blackburn look to me to have tricky fixtures.

They will beat Wolves and two draws for two other games. 

6 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

They will beat Wolves and two draws for two other games. 

Hope you're right,as long as Burton go safe.A bit optimistic thinking they'll beat a side away from home that's just won at Leeds. I wouldn't particularly want to travel to Brentford on the last day,needing to get something from the game.

5 minutes ago, ramblur said:

Hope you're right,as long as Burton go safe.A bit optimistic thinking they'll beat a side away from home that's just won at Leeds. I wouldn't particularly want to travel to Brentford on the last day,needing to get something from the game.

I agree, Blackburn have a far more difficult run in than the Gumps. 

2 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Mind you,if the gumps (hate assigning them a capital G) lose to Reading,and Blackburn get something,it could get interesting.Be a bit delicious if Nigel could prang Leeds's play off hopes,particularly as my village seems to have lots of Leeds vermine.As I don't get out much,I've managed to avoid them,but it won't last.

4 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

It then isn't a difficult match considered to be 'anyone who's above you in the league'. Therefore, neither of them have any particular gimmes. 

I will be genuinely disappointed if Forest don't go down, this is their best chance to go back to where they belong. To be honest I'm surprised they have stayed in the Championship for as long as they have. Be good to see them replaced by a proper club like Sheffield United, 26,838 yesterday. Forest didn't even get that v us the other month. 

Archived