A fridge too far

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
33 minutes ago, Abu Derby said:

I'll bear my bum cheeks on the council house steps if Forest go down. 

8 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

I'll be having a similar party.

makes mental note...avoid council house area on last day of season if forest go down.

Sith Happens
5 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

I think Bristol will be the last team to go down. We managed a draw at Preston yet they completely rolled over Bristol, I think that says alot.

Really could do with getting something this weekend and then must win against Blackburn. Literally might be the crunch game on who stays up. 

I dont know what results tell us sometimes, i mean you beat both brighton and newcastle so god knows what you can read from those results.

Think you will be safe just.

On 7 April 2017 at 17:51, Paul71 said:

I dont know what results tell us sometimes, i mean you beat both brighton and newcastle so god knows what you can read from those results.

Think you will be safe just.

Add Huddersfield to the list.

See you next season.

Sith Happens
7 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

See you next season.

Exactly... Seems you will.

39 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

See you next season.

It's as good as it gets for forest at the minute. If they awarded gold stars for scraping into the safe spaces in the championship, you'd have more than 3.

We're still in there, but today's result will have done us a world of good. Particular given the performance which appears to be this seasons best by a long way. 

Beat Blackburn next weekend and we're safe. Even if we get a draw that still requires BB to win two more games than us, not sure they can do that.

Reading? Given the pumping they got today, might be able to get something from that.. Ipswich and Cardiff both with nothing to play for. Think we should just about be alright

6 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

No way they will get relegated now, virtually impossible...

Good, I bloody love playing Forest. Nothing else will make me feel the rollercoaster of emotions that playing them creates; extreme nerves pre-game, horrible lows when we lose but pure happiness and elation when we win.

On 09/04/2017 at 08:38, Red_Dawn said:

We're still in there, but today's result will have done us a world of good. Particular given the performance which appears to be this seasons best by a long way. 

Beat Blackburn next weekend and we're safe. Even if we get a draw that still requires BB to win two more games than us, not sure they can do that.

Reading? Given the pumping they got today, might be able to get something from that.. Ipswich and Cardiff both with nothing to play for. Think we should just about be alright

Local rivalry and forced tribalism aside, you aint a bad side. Warburton is a decent manager, and you certainly have some decent players. Plus as others have mentioned Blackburn are dire, all my Rovers supporting mates cannot see them surviving.

Forest will stay up, along with Burton as far as I'm concerned.

Archived